Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fei Chinese Massage Chesterfield  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Chico1975

Www.feichinesemassage.co.uk
Not my usual area but found myself driving west and passed through Chesterfield

Had seen other reviews on here and thought I would try it out

Massage £40/hr extras £40 for b2b and He

Location main road in Chesterfield easy on street parking

Girl early 40’s I’d say with a fuller figure. Didn’t get her name

Chatty for the 1st half hour on my front cc swipes etc. Turned over on the half hour and extras offered as above. Nice slow strikes allowed me to touch but I didn’t really take advantage of it and I shot a good load. Tried for a second go but i let myself down!!

Had a shower at the end. In a sort of kitchen thing upstairs. Sounded like there was a bloke in there on a phone.

Positive review from me. Don’t know if I’d do the whole b2b there again as it was just basically her gently stroking me with her tits but I enjoyed the H/e

Won’t return only because I could have tried Lana cox (an old fave of mine from my younger years) for an extra 20

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Won’t return only because I could have tried Lana cox (an old fave of mine from my younger years) for an extra 20

Do you have a link for Lana Cox?

Offline Chico1975

Thanks gents didn’t realise link was bust

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks gents didn’t realise link was bust

:hi:

When did you last see Lana?

I'm sure members on here would be interested in what services you received from Lana for £100 and how long were you with her for (if I have read this properly).

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Jeez - Lana is H O T!!!
I could be tempted even though I’m Fs seeker and not FBSM.

She's a former Page 3 girl  :cool:

Now aged 50

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 04:40:00 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Chico1975

I said I could have tried Lana Cox!! Will be looking to do that hopefully in the near future

Offline Thecunninglinguist

It sounds like the masseuse was almost certainly Maria.
Previously reviewed.

Is Maria the owner?
Maybe manager more like. She will tell you that she is the "doctor" there and indeed there is a certificate at the entrance in Chinese with her picture. She does the legit stuff like cupping and acupuncture, which she says is quite busy. I think that the actual owner is an older Chinese man. I do get the impression that the legit side is important to her but the massage + side pays the bills. She is intelligent aside the money grabbing like all Chinese and quite interesting to talk to.

Offline filthy.john

Ignore.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has 3 reviews on here.

From
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105554.0

I saw Lana a couple of years ago. Terraced house on the outskirts of Chesterfield.

I have to say that I was very underwhelmed. I didn't find her attractive - I thought she looked her age (and then some) and carrying a fair bit of extra padding.

The massage and hand job was nothing special. She talks as though she's very knowledgeable about this whole tantric thing but I've had a lot better for a lot less money.

I certainly wouldn't repeat - although she obviously thought I was going to, telling me she had saved my number to make it easier for me to book repeat appointments.

Offline aspire1945

Think I caught Maria in very playful mood just before Christmas. She came back into the upstairs room whilst I was undressing started stroking my little man whilst gently kissing me and putting my hand on her breast.

I quickly had a semi on and then had to finish undressing before getting on the massage table. She proceeded with massaging my back, legs and inner thighs, cc wipes, playing with my balls and reaching under to my little man. Then she moved to my feet and lower legs. Whilst doing so she must have removed her tights and knickers because when she returned to massage my back again she put my hand on her upper leg. I took the opportunity to move my hand higher and reached a shaved and very moist (probably lubed) pussy. She seemed to enjoy having it felt at.

When I was turning over I asked her if she fancied receiving oral. She was up for that and I soon had her shuddering. She told me she came twice and I believe her as she was quite flush and feint afterwards.

Moved on to HE which was very pleasant. Cost of £40 for and hour and £40 for extras.

Seen Maria 3 times in total but previously thought she was a bit wooden in her approach so, initially, I was disappointed it was her again. But, after this more recent experience I won't mind seeing her again.

Think I caught Maria in very playful mood just before Christmas. She came back into the upstairs room whilst I was undressing started stroking my little man whilst gently kissing me and putting my hand on her breast.

I quickly had a semi on and then had to finish undressing before getting on the massage table. She proceeded with massaging my back, legs and inner thighs, cc wipes, playing with my balls and reaching under to my little man. Then she moved to my feet and lower legs. Whilst doing so she must have removed her tights and knickers because when she returned to massage my back again she put my hand on her upper leg. I took the opportunity to move my hand higher and reached a shaved and very moist (probably lubed) pussy. She seemed to enjoy having it felt at.

When I was turning over I asked her if she fancied receiving oral. She was up for that and I soon had her shuddering. She told me she came twice and I believe her as she was quite flush and feint afterwards.

Moved on to HE which was very pleasant. Cost of £40 for and hour and £40 for extras.

Seen Maria 3 times in total but previously thought she was a bit wooden in her approach so, initially, I was disappointed it was her again. But, after this more recent experience I won't mind seeing her again.
She certainly appreciates RO and is fun to perform it on as she gets very wet and cums like a train over and over again. She certainly gets flustered after four or five orgasms. I don't think FS is on offer but if you were there at the right time it could happen.