Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay - Birmingham  (Read 2729 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline James59

Date of meeting: Tuesday 8th January 09:30 Birmingham

Adultwork  External Link/Members Only

Contact Details: I spoke with Chardonnay a week before our meeting as I know she gets booked up and only sees a few each day. All contact was by text including on the morning of the meeting to confirm.

Venue: I had flown in from Glasgow and made my way to her apartment block which is about a 15 minute walk from New street and just of Broad Street I had a coffee while Chardonnay was getting ready and as I recall it was bitterly cold. I got a text from Chardonnay saying she was ready, which included the address and entry details I took a lift to the desired floor with her apartment close to the lift. Chardonnay  opened the door and welcomed me in, we exchanged kisses and hugs
With the finance sorted out, I just took Chardonnay in she was dressed in a gold bikini which I had requested, showing off her lovely enhanced 32f bust, and the most gorgeous tight little bottom

Chardonnay’s Services: We started off with a chat and sorted out the paperwork. I got undressed ready for the shower and already I was pretty erect. I jumped into the shower as I had elected to have 30 mins of nuru which I know is performed on wet skin.
After a quick shower in a very tidy shower room I returned to the lounge area, where Chardonnay was waiting now totally nude. She suggested I lay on my back and began by pouring some warmed gel on my front and all over my now very hard cock. She lay down and began to glide over my front using all of her boobs to great effect. I think Chardonnays boobs are just the right size, with lovely kissable nipples that get very hard when sucked. With Chardonnay sliding up and down and kissing in between, truly fantastic It's great the way Chardonnay moves around, resting my cock between her legs.

We both jump into the hot shower and wash each other down, I recall holding Chardonnay from behind with my cock nestling between her legs getting soapy and washing each other down is extremely sexy.

After drying off we made our way to the bed Chardonnay gave me the most wonderful OW we kissed and cuddled for ages, I had to taste her, so gently opened Chardonnay’s legs and began to gentle kiss her lovely pink pussy and the inside of her thighs, she has a lovely very responsive clit which I nibbled, with from what I can gather good effect as Chardonnay let out a number of little moans before coming. Chardonnay has a great oral technique so I just lay back and let her suck me. I asked for standing rear entry, which Chardonnay is only too happy to provide I slipped into her tight pussy from behind and held her by her lovely hips, she has the most incredible bottom. It didn’t take me long to come

I was offered another shower which I declined got dressed said goodbye, would I return Yes indeed Thank you Chardonnay x Jim

Cost £130 for 1 hour including NURU and GFE

Offline alibirmingham

Good review,  :thumbsup:

Reading your review reminds me of why I saw her myself although my experiance was very different but glad you enjoyed yours and goes to show she does provide a good service.

One point though, try not to mention the exact time and date or your punt. That can make is very easy for The WG (and possibly others) to expose you if they are that way inclined. Best to try stay anonymous

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review James59  :hi:

Never had a nuru session before so that may be something worth trying in the future.

Offline Wood2017

Good review,  :thumbsup:

Reading your review reminds me of why I saw her myself although my experiance was very different but glad you enjoyed yours and goes to show she does provide a good service.

One point though, try not to mention the exact time and date or your punt. That can make is very easy for The WG (and possibly others) to expose you if they are that way inclined. Best to try stay anonymous

Sound advice, I did think the very specific details provided could cause future problems.

Good review though OP.

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Must have been keen to see her, flying all the way from Glasgow to Brum.