Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MAYA WET - Ilford  (Read 1941 times)

1 review(s) for MAYA FULL SERVICES X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Online pumps

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened a good few weeks ago now, I'll keep it brief.

She was an on the fly plan B, I called up expecting very little being a romanian but voice sounded very welcoming.

I got to the post code, had to call and say where I was... I was viewed from a vantage point then given a door number.

I only wanted to risk 15mins of  my money on her, shes like the photos, smiley, english spoken, quite short/petite which really does it for me.  & some of the good fat here and there which I like to get my hands on.

Wet wipes and then a OWO delivered, average but acceptable.

It wasn't long before a condom was reached for, I then took pleasure in hammering her in every position I could think of whilst running my hands all over her body.

No complaints from her, but she was a bit mechanical aka going through the motions.

Not for a bad pump and dump.

my Spidey senses tell me that I wouldn't recommend anyone risks a 30/60+ min stint with her under any circumstances.

YMMV

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened a good few weeks ago now, I'll keep it brief.

She was an on the fly plan B, I called up expecting very little being a romanian but voice sounded very welcoming.

I got to the post code, had to call and say where I was... I was viewed from a vantage point then given a door number.

I only wanted to risk 15mins of  my money on her, shes like the photos, smiley, english spoken, quite short/petite which really does it for me.  & some of the good fat here and there which I like to get my hands on.

Wet wipes and then a OWO delivered, average but acceptable.

It wasn't long before a condom was reached for, I then took pleasure in hammering her in every position I could think of whilst running my hands all over her body.

No complaints from her, but she was a bit mechanical aka going through the motions.

Not for a bad pump and dump.

my Spidey senses tell me that I wouldn't recommend anyone risks a 30/60+ min stint with her under any circumstances.

YMMV

Shame she isn't worth more than 15 min p&d.Doesn't look half bad.Just notice that she is in colindale.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 10:30:10 pm by punk »

Online pumps

Shame she isn't worth more than 15 min p&d.Doesn't look half bad.Just notice that she is in colindale.

yeah its a shame, if she had been a Hungarian things would of been different.