Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy amazon Colindale  (Read 1832 times)

52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
23 review(s) for Sexy Amy Black (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
15 review(s) for Hanna Milf xxx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online thor555

Pre punt blurb:
After losing interest in punting i have finally come back to ukpunting. This punt was in september 2018, better late then never!! Not looking for sex these days just a massage with extras till i get my mojo back. Thanks to tantramans review (which i have shamelessly lifted the links directly from his review )
Found my self in colindale, walking distance from the place of work.

Link:
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Former AW profiles (for indexing):

Service:
Owo, Massage, CIM
1hr £80 + £20 for CIM = £100

Colindale, parking is good but be careful you need to pay and only allowed to park in certain bays! Nice new flats. Tescos and pub in close proximity

Communication:
Had no issue with this called message day before then confirmed again on the day no issue> quite sure she dealt with the calls herself in my case

The lady:
Amazing body, face is a bit old, but her body is like of a late 20 year old. Some battle scars ie ops and stuff but nothing strange. Nice skin for an older lady. English was not so great but we got by.

The punt:
Started off with a good massage that led to owo, and CIM. Then an ok'ish type massage nothing bad nothing to rave about. The second coming was amazing though. A true trooper on my dick, right amount of grip with her mouth, no teeth a true professional, lasted an age and i came in her mouth.(writing this is making me hard, just recalling the memory!!). She waited till every last drop was milked out and kept it all in her mouth and then went away to clean up.

I would go and see her again if i lived close by..

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the review, thor555 :hi:

Yep ... Amy is a good one with whom to build up your mojo back in to full-on punting.

Question ... I thought CIM was included in £80 for an hour with Amy?

:drinks:

Online thor555

Hi tantraman np, i had to pay £20 for CIM, her site also says extra for CIM.