Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby  (Read 2109 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tiny66

External Link/Members Only

Second review as promised. Meeting was earlier last year in the summer and aware recently she has changed her services.

Location - Block of Flats just on the outskirts of Manchester. Took a bit of work finding the entrance and a lot of building work in the area.

Arranged a booking via a phone call in the morning but her availability light wasn't on in Adultwork on the day I called. Thought I would give her a try anyway with all the positive reviews on here!

Rate - £120 Hour

Looks - Girl next door type, I thought attractive. Would say a size 12 but she says bigger.

Service- Usual business deal out of the way and straight to a sloppy kiss, she then asked what I would like from the session. Agreed a GFE and started with a really expertly delivered blow job, switched to a 69 which she really seemed to enjoy and got very wet :). Nodder on and sex in Mish, cowgirl, doggy until we finished with me coming on her body/tits.

Overall very friendly welcoming encounter and would return. Highlights were blowjob skills but doesn't allow CIM/face.

Offline Mantyhose

Nice to see she is still working - I am sure I read on here or AW that she was retiring......if I am in the area again, I will revists as she was fun!

Offline Hurley

Nice to see she is still working - I am sure I read on here or AW that she was retiring......if I am in the area again, I will revists as she was fun!
In case you hadn’t noticed she only does oral now no sex on the menu.

Offline danhairlover72

No sex and no reverse oral and no oral without ,she keeps her knickers  on :dash:

Offline Cryton123

Sounds like someone has got themselves a boyfriend..  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bustydusty

No sex and no reverse oral and no oral without ,she keeps her knickers  on :dash:

Owo is still available but £10 extra
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 09:22:14 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline cueball

I'm glad i fully podged her when i did  :D

Treehouse

DO you know this first hand ??

Offline Briddy

DO you know this first hand ??
I did message her on aw just before new year to enquire and she's not going back to full service just the services as stated on profile

Offline cueball

I did message her on aw just before new year to enquire and she's not going back to full service just the services as stated on profile
Did you ask her if she still likes her bottom smacking?  :D

Offline Briddy

Did you ask her if she still likes her bottom smacking?  :D
nope didn't ask that one  :D gutted I never got to see her before she stopped