Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilly BIG ASS x - Edmonton  (Read 2713 times)

5 review(s) for Emilly Big Ass x (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Made an appointment with her via text and started travelling, 1/4 into journey I was told via text she was on her period and was offering shines only, her price didn't change though, but she was chucking in extras on top to sweeten up the deal. 
I accepted as the extras suited me just fine and I continued with the journey.   

On arrival, complete radio silence.... no replies to txts / calls....   

wasted alot of my time.

Offline MLawro93

Link for her previous profile: External Link/Members Only

It's a shame that happened to you. I really don't understand why some of the girls do this.  :dash:

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

Made an appointment with her via text and started travelling, 1/4 into journey I was told via text she was on her period and was offering shines only, her price didn't change though, but she was chucking in extras on top to sweeten up the deal. 
I accepted as the extras suited me just fine and I continued with the journey.   

On arrival, complete radio silence.... no replies to txts / calls....   

wasted alot of my time.

unlucky man, and she handles her own comms i assume?

was thinking of seeing her next month

Offline pumps

unlucky man, and she handles her own comms i assume?

was thinking of seeing her next month

I'm sure she does, but it could just as easily be another prossie in the building doing it all and you'd never know.

Offline pumps

also, I'll have to look it up when I get a min, but she had at least one or two more profiles, this is the second time I've reviewed her now.

also, I'll have to look it up when I get a min, but she had at least one or two more profiles, this is the second time I've reviewed her now.

it was actually your previous review that made me want to see her

Offline Fully Sated

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226366.0

Offline pumps

Definitely go for it in that case, I would. you like cuvy busty ivy she's kinda similar, might even be related.  :sarcastic:

Theres a good chance her service is still ok, but it is worrying that she's been through so many profiles in such a short space of time.

Offline jammyjay

I had a similar sort of problem today tried booking her but before I leave the house she's moving back to North London from Luton
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 09:01:48 pm by jammyjay »

Offline Sloggi

Said the same to me 3 weeks ago when I enquired about availability, I knew something was up so told her to forget about it.

Offline pumps

I wouldnt recommend her, had another run in with her the other day over a service she offers. 

horrible mood, attitude.

ended up grabbing my cash and leaving.

I wouldnt recommend her, had another run in with her the other day over a service she offers. 

horrible mood, attitude.

ended up grabbing my cash and leaving.

please do elaborate pumps.

also does she look like her recent pics in the white underwear?

Offline jammyjay

Offline jammyjay

« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 01:35:45 pm by jammyjay »

Offline pumps

please do elaborate pumps.

also does she look like her recent pics in the white underwear?

will have to do a review when I get around to it.

recent pictures seem to of gone.  she looks like the pictures in the link above this post.

Offline Metalgear2018

will have to do a review when I get around to it.

recent pictures seem to of gone.  she looks like the pictures in the link above this post.

She is shit.

Check out my review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=240179.0

She is shit.

Check out my review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=240179.0

damn bruh, she went on like that?

i can understand her not being friendly cause look at her life, but short changing you like that is not on

Offline Metalgear2018

damn bruh, she went on like that?

i can understand her not being friendly cause look at her life, but short changing you like that is not on

Yeah man. As a black man I thought she would like that but nah. Too damn rude.

Yeah man. As a black man I thought she would like that but nah. Too damn rude.

i wont lie to you , i am still thinking of hammering it. it sounds like she would be game for a bit of a no holds barred "fuck as hard as you want" session...i really dont need to see her face at all. just need her shoulders waist/ hips and ass...and maybe some hair pulling if thats possible

Offline Metalgear2018

i wont lie to you , i am still thinking of hammering it. it sounds like she would be game for a bit of a no holds barred "fuck as hard as you want" session...i really dont need to see her face at all. just need her shoulders waist/ hips and ass...and maybe some hair pulling if thats possible

Go for it bro. Don't expect a good session.

Offline pumps

I fell out with her over a very specific thing about one of her services and how she was willing to-do it..

If I only wanted todo what you've mentioned above with abit of OWO and not worried about her being unfriendly it would have been a good punt.

Offline Metalgear2018

Also, for a girl that is into black guys She complained about how big my manhood was. Wtf.

Also, for a girl that is into black guys She complained about how big my manhood was. Wtf.

no way!!!!!

why did you leave that out?

something off about that though...both in her profile he says she likes the big dick and i texted her yesterday to have a feeler out there and she doesnt care about size like that

it could be that  you are humongous and i dont need to worry... or she is lieing through her teeth...or she just didnt like you

either way i will be finding out ....with responses like "big dick is no problem for me" ...and a body like that? i have to investigate

Offline pumps

no way!!!!!

why did you leave that out?

something off about that though...both in her profile he says she likes the big dick and i texted her yesterday to have a feeler out there and she doesnt care about size like that

it could be that  you are humongous and i dont need to worry... or she is lieing through her teeth...or she just didnt like you

either way i will be finding out ....with responses like "big dick is no problem for me" ...and a body like that? i have to investigate

looool  or maybe metalgear2018... knew exactly what you needed to read to put you off, well executed :sarcastic:.   

you do mention it alot on the forums. 

She really is a waste of money.... but a p&d won't hurt.

looool  or maybe metalgear2018... knew exactly what you needed to read to put you off, well executed :sarcastic:.   

you do mention it alot on the forums. 

She really is a waste of money.... but a p&d won't hurt.

lol , true..... the evil genius that he is

but it is by far the biggest issue i have with punting.wastes me time and money without proper help

having said that...still going to see this woman. give her a good seeing too rough and tumble if she will allow

Offline Metalgear2018

lol , true..... the evil genius that he is

but it is by far the biggest issue i have with punting.wastes me time and money without proper help

having said that...still going to see this woman. give her a good seeing too rough and tumble if she will allow

Good luck bro. I want to read your review. Do me a favour while you are there. Give her a smile. She will probably ask you why are you smiling?

Good luck bro. I want to read your review. Do me a favour while you are there. Give her a smile. She will probably ask you why are you smiling?

Ye gads man, wasnt that the kiss of death??? :scare:

but you know what, fuck it...i will DAMMIT!!  :D...then flip her and smile all the way to nut if i can...

Offline TopPunter2016

I too have called her before and she said she was on her period and only offering BJs.

I didn’t bother and I’m glad