Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanned Tiffany - Whitefield, Manchester  (Read 2021 times)

8 review(s) for TannedTiffany (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nsa_fun_87

External Link/Members Only

30 minute incall, £70, OWO and DFK

Comms
This is negative cos time arranged via text, everything going great however when i messaged to say i was 5 mins away, she informed me she was running late so booking pushed back half an hour.

In whitefield behind a row of shops and free parking outside. The room itself was nice and clean with shower facilities. This was my first time in a parlour type establishment so it was a bit strange for me cos i usually book indies of adultwork.

The girl
As previously stated, she is not as muscly as the photos suggest and her body is in great shape. Facially attractive and good personality.

The action
Started off dfk, then owo - great technique and then on with the condom for some cowgirl. You can defo tell this girl is fit and a gym bunny cos she rode me like there was no tomorrow. Could only last a few mins before i popped. A bit of chat, cleaned myself off and off i went.

Overall
I gave it neutral bc she is fit and sexy but was late seeing me and meeting seemed a bit rushed. I got the impression for me to really get everything out of it id need an hour booking.

Offline nsa_fun_87

Had another booking with Tiffany yesterday - £100 for 45 mins. Meeting felt rushed and mechanical. Also another thing to point out was i waited in the waiting room while she finshed up with the previous punter and saw her a few mins later. After i was finished, there was also someone waiting to see her. Therefore not the best in terms of hygeine, i doubt she had a full shower and clean up in between bookings - and for that reason i wont be going back.

Offline Kool Keef

Had another booking with Tiffany yesterday - £100 for 45 mins. Meeting felt rushed and mechanical. Also another thing to point out was i waited in the waiting room while she finshed up with the previous punter and saw her a few mins later. After i was finished, there was also someone waiting to see her. Therefore not the best in terms of hygeine, i doubt she had a full shower and clean up in between bookings - and for that reason i wont be going back.

Thanks for that, I was thinking of seeing her very soon but if it's a next one on the conveyor belt set up then I'm not gonna bother, like you say in that situation her hygiene probably isn't gonna be great.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sad

She does not shower after a punt. Guaranteed. Stay away. She's originaly from Leeds. She makes about 1800 aweek. So imagine how many guys she goes through without having a shower. I always have a condtion, shower before action. If not I just leave.

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review and update, very helpful  :drinks:

She does not shower after a punt. Guaranteed. Stay away. She's originaly from Leeds. She makes about 1800 aweek. So imagine how many guys she goes through without having a shower. I always have a condtion, shower before action. If not I just leave.

Please review your punt/attempted punt with her.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 04:17:38 pm by NigelF »

marlboro20

£1800 pw = 3 Guys per day... not a lot for a brothel I'd have thought. Reckon best thing is to share a shower with her... just to get things going nicely :)

Offline Gordon Bennett

£1800 pw = 3 Guys per day... not a lot for a brothel I'd have thought. Reckon best thing is to share a shower with her... just to get things going nicely :)
Think the calculation is based upon her 2-days per week and place open from 11-8? 9hrs x 2 days @ £100 = £1800........ I'm still puzzling about the significance of her originating from Yorkshire though - I'm assuming that's a bad thing but I'm not sure why? Do they have no soap there??????

Offline NigelF

£1800 pw = 3 Guys per day... not a lot for a brothel I'd have thought.

You've made a lot of dodgy assumptions there.

For my own (hopefully less dodgy) assumptions, I'll stick with the assumption that every punter goes for an hour at £120 with no extras, even though that's obviously not the case (e.g. 3 of her 4 reviewers on here opted for half an hour, including the OP of this review for his 2nd punt).

You're assuming she works 5 days a week. She doesn't, as per the current schedule on the Indigo Nile website and her own AW profile, she's only worked 2 days this week. However, I'll presume she averages 3 days per week. Based on 3 days, according to your calculations that makes the average number of punters 5 per day but that still wrongly assumes that she pays nothing to the parlour where she works.

When she says she makes £1800 per week she surely can't be referring to money that she either never sees (because it's paid to the directly to the parlour by the punter) or that she has to hand over. Most parlours take about £40 from a total fee of £120, meaning she probably gets £80 per 1 hour punt (assuming no extras of which she'll keep the entirety of those). Therefore the real sum should be 1800/80, which means an average of 22.5 punters per week. So that's 7.5 per day, assuming a 3 day work week.

Assuming she's available for a total of 8 hours per day (which sounds about right based on the hours stated on her profile), that makes her very busy indeed. So busy in fact that I don't believe the figure. Either she's exaggerating about how much she makes or perhaps she usually works more than 3 days per week, maybe others can shed light on that? Or perhaps she is just including money that she makes for/gives to the parlour.

You then have to add the fact that even though extras will boost the average spend per punter, many punters will go for 30 min meets, which means to make £1800 per week she'll need to see even more than 22.5 punters, probably quite a few more. I'd guess it would be around 30 punters if not a few more.

Offline NigelF

30 minute incall, £70, OWO and DFK
Had another booking with Tiffany yesterday - £100 for 45 mins.

Why did you pay these prices? The info on the parlour website and her AW profile (as well as her other reviews on here) suggest the basic price of £60 for 30 mins (and presumably £90 for 45 mins) should include OWO (and presumably DFK). The extras stated are for things such as CIM, facials, watersports and rimming.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 08:04:42 pm by NigelF »

Offline samneil15

Guaranteed eh? Are you the shower police now- This guy seems weird to me- Anyhow, I have seen Tiff several times also. In fact I think I was one of the first and reviewed her well on here- The fact of the matter is she only works 2 days a week and is very popular- She can get very busy and has Paprika handle the bookings for the Nile. I will not go near a girl if she isn't clean and I can guarantee, Tiff is always immaculately clean and smelling fresh. In fact she has jumped in my shower many times, before me as the next punter is always waiting for her.

Shame someone had a "mechanical" punt, with me she is always chatty and quite sub in nature so you need to take the lead with her. I am currently teaching her how to DT and bless her she tries hard  :D

Anyone who knows my reviews, I don't go lightly on these girls. Tiff is a regular plan B for me as I always know what to expect and the sight of those baby blues looking up at you begging for a mouthful of cum are enough for £70 half hour price all day long.