Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara1347 - Leicester  (Read 1425 times)

14 review(s) for barbara1347 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for blondy_barbara22 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Introvert

External Link/Members Only

15 mins at start of day (12:00)

Very small and slim. School girl looks.

Very happy and a pleasure to talk too - good English.

Seeing Barbara in the mirror sideways while we ‘doggy’ was amazing. Very teen looks!!!

At only £30 for covered Bj and doggy was very good VFM. I even told her to charge more as her looks warranted the cost.

Good punt would recommend.

Wish she did outcalls - would book for the night and get her all dressed up!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

At only £30 for covered Bj and doggy was very good VFM. I even told her to charge more as her looks warranted the cost.

Well done in getting your first review up.

Now don't go around giving them such ideas  :lol:

Else you might be called Jimmy JRC Mark II   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline HailWood

I even told her to charge more as her looks warranted the cost.

WTF - I’m sure that if she now puts up the cost then all the punters having to pay the increase will want to warmly shake you by the throat.

Offline gbyld87

So I do really like the look of barbs, but her previous reviews put me off.  She seems quite varied from one to the next, and I can't decide if she genuinely is, or if it's the varied perceptions of each reviewer, or if it depends on the visitor in some way (behaviour/age/looks). 

Too risky for me I think, given Nicole is one room over and universally acclaimed.

Offline alftupper

Her rates for a half hour is £40, and for an hour £70. However once you the extras the price soon mounts up. I wouldn't personally consider a punt without owo which is £20 extra, and fk is £10. Making her price for me £70 half hour or £100 the hour.

Rather than tell her to charge more, I'd ask her to sort out a flat rate without extras.

Offline Donkey

Her rates for a half hour is £40, and for an hour £70. However once you the extras the price soon mounts up. I wouldn't personally consider a punt without owo which is £20 extra, and fk is £10. Making her price for me £70 half hour or £100 the hour.

Rather than tell her to charge more, I'd ask her to sort out a flat rate without extras.

I’m in favour of these cheap prices with extra charges. I’m not bothered about OWO so for someone like me, 1 hour sex with 2 pops and DFK for £80 is a bargain. Other punters are not bothered about DFK so they can save an extra tenner. Me personally I wish more girls used that pricing structure

Offline alftupper

I’m in favour of these cheap prices with extra charges. I’m not bothered about OWO so for someone like me, 1 hour sex with 2 pops and DFK for £80 is a bargain. Other punters are not bothered about DFK so they can save an extra tenner. Me personally I wish more girls used that pricing structure

I see your point. I made the assumption that my likes applied to everyone, when obviously they don't.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The Roms/EE girls are aware that a lot of punters simply use them for dumo and run purposes, and have priced themselves acoordingly.

Whilst the pricing structure may not suit those prefer a flat rate (like alftupper), the best part of this pricing structure is that punters are aware that FK and OWO are DEFINITELY on the menu.

For those who can do without these teo extras, they know that it will cost them £70. For someone like me, for whom FK and OWO is a must, I know that if I turn up with the £100, I SHOULD get this service.

The worsr SP are those who show FK and OWO in their profiles, or show them as discretionary, only for the punters to be disappointed once they get there cos the WG changed her mind, or used these services to pull in the punters.

Offline ZeroCount

On the contrary, I find that the girls who charge extra for these services are often the ones who don't really want to do them, and are therefore more likely to do a half-assed job of them even after you've paid for the extras.

Offline Introvert

Well done in getting your first review up.

Now don't go around giving them such ideas  :lol:

Else you might be called Jimmy JRC Mark II   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Lol

Offline Moreish

Bang on the money Donkey  :yahoo:£80bargain.

Online Hotdogboy88

+1

Offline Puntingdaveuk

On the contrary, I find that the girls who charge extra for these services are often the ones who don't really want to do them, and are therefore more likely to do a half-assed job of them even after you've paid for the extras.

I would also echo this comment from experience