Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Nina  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Stickitin

Anyone got any feedback on this one? Can’t seem to find anything......

TOFT opportunity me thinks!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Marquis

Looks great, if the service matches the photos - which is sadly not often the case - you're on to a winner.

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 11:44:56 am by Goldfinch »

Offline Carpy

I steered clear after reading the reviews

Shame as she looks a stunner. Think we are out of luck on high quality Thai girls at moment.

Offline Dixson

She’s quite local to me so I’ve seen her a few times. She’s my fallback punt, which says it all really.

She’s very very petite, enhanced boobs, quite pretty, very good demeanour and attitude. Her services are a bit mechanical, but she does warm up once she gets to know you. She’s reliable, which is something.

Go for a quick shag, stay for the decent massage. Worth a visit at least once I would say.

Offline frankc

Go for a quick shag, stay for the decent massage. Worth a visit at least once I would say.

This girl's been in my HL for a while now but, with all the traffic shit happening in Manchester at the moment I've never really bothered perusing her. I don't mind the odd P&D if the girls fit enough so may just bump her up my list.

Offline ponaniman

seriously don't bother!
I've seen her, no effort put in at all.
save your money.

Offline psb

I've seen her once some time ago. The pictures are definitely her and current which is very rare. She's very much my type so I'd give her ten out of ten for appearance but if you're into lard arsed, big breasted girls then your opinion may well vary. The flat she works out of is modern, clean and tidy. Her performance was pretty good and I came away happy.

Offline Marquis

I've just read some of her AW feedback - yes I know it's not to be trusted but thought I would look anyway. She responds to one guy's unfavourable comments by saying "he peanut can’t get hard!"

Offline johnny1340

I saw her in Aberdeen a few years ago (she hasn't aged at all, she was also 24 then). She is stunning, but that is as far as the positives go. Started with a poor massage followed by a mechanical shag. She wasn't keen to try different positions. I certainly won't be visiting again.