Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Leila - Canning Town  (Read 2288 times)

6 review(s) for -Petite Leila- (0 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Luvmassage

Happy New Year all

Thought I start the New Year with a Hungarian punt, since the last one was a total disaster, however this one was just as bad. External Link/Members Only

Comms - all done by phone, location was text to me
Location - 2 min walk from Canning Town Station, new apartment on Barking Road, another girl there but was busy
WG - correct girl on AW profile, nothing special in looks, English good
Cost and service - Now this is when it gets a bit strange, I asked for 30mins, she states that it is £40. Which is not what is on the profile. Not arguing with the cheaper quote, i gave the notes. I asked if I can have a shower, she said yes but it counts towards the 30 mins. After taking a 7 minute shower, her words not mine, she strips off, out comes the condom. She begins to give me OW asked if OWO was on offer, I was told no, even though her profile says it is. I then asked  what other services are on offer, was told sex, which I did not want, answer given HJ.  Nothing else was offered, considering profile states, massage, kissing, 69, massage, pussy licking. Put off by all of this nonsense, and the no effort OW,  I asked her to stop, got dressed and left. As the saying goes, you got what you paid for. But in this case not even the £40 can justify this awful punt. Lucky I did not pay anymore.

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 09:08:37 pm by Sinz »

cheekychapito

Well at least she's consistent lol. Punted her twice, reviewed once - although second was a pre-Christmas gamble when pickings were thinner than Bob Cratchett. No improvement on the reviewed visit. So much for the magic of Christmas.

Glad I never did more than a 30 min either time although I suspect the price point is simply an easy way to pick up 40 notes.

Just punted her flat mate (same gaff as last visit) and heard a guy come in and either popped in 5 minutes or changed his mind. He weren't around long.

Offline BootsnBunches

Been tempted but always presumed she would be rubbish. Thanks for confirming.

Online The_Don

Anyone had a go?

(0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative)

Are you looking to add to that, running total?

Offline MisterMr

Hell no.... Lets not be giving cash to useless girls like this.