Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: VIP Ola - Edmonton  (Read 4497 times)

24 review(s) for VIP Ola (13 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline TantricDude

Was looking to revisit Nathaliee (External Link/Members Only) who I had met before Xmas thanks to the review by Tantraman (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=173329.0), but to no avail. So looked around on AW and came across Ola's profile (External Link/Members Only) and was immediately tempted by the profile pictures. Was a bit concerned there were no previous reviews of Ola on ukpunting but there were atleast six users who had left feedback via her AW profile. So was prepared for the worst but hoping for the best too. I did hesitate at the fee of £100 for 1 hour, but took the plunge anyway.

Comms
Texted to check services and availabililty. Initial times I was after didn't suit me in the end. So tentatively rescheduled for later and advised I would confirm a half hour beforehand. Ola was fine with this and luckily she was still available. Services requested

Reverse massage
Kissing
Reverse oral
OWO
No sex (my choice)

In new build flats in Edmonton, just a couple of miles away from IKEA Edmonton. Told the flat number when I reached but rang the bell for a flat in a different block initially. Ooooops. Checking with Ola again she directed me to the correct flat. So watch out for that if you visit. She is on the 2nd floor of the flat.

Facilities
Room was nice and clean, but I didn't find anywhere to hang my clothes. So left in a nice pile on the floor! Shower facilities were available but had showered before arriving anyway. So didn't view them but should be fine.

Session
Was pleasantly surprised when Ola opened the door, dressed in her underwear (black bra and panties). She looked just like her profile pictures. Phew! Paperwork sorted and on to business. I made myself comfortable while she went to stash the cash. On her return she was pleasantly surprised that I was going to start with a massage on her. She promptly removed her underwear and revealed her wonderful, well proportioned figure, gorgeous bum, and delightful boobs, not too big and not too small, for me anyway. 

So down I sat on the carpeted floor while she lay on the edge of the bed, legs and feet resting on mine so I could start with her feet and lower legs. We got chatting and given this was our first meet found Ola to be really friendly and the conversation just flowed. My eyes were level with her shaven pussy and I every now and again I grabbed a peak at what was in store for me to devour later! Appetite quickly getting suitably whet too!

Asked Ola to roll over so I could focus on upper legs, bum, back and neck. What a delight. Ola has such smooth, blemish free and tanned skin, almost tattoo free as well, with just one under her left wrist. I had brought some almond oil along for the massage and it was going on so wonderfully. It was a joy to apply to her wonderfully soft skin.

Asked Ola to roll over again so I could focus on her boobs and ribs. She made good eye contact with me here as is if to ask 'are you enjoying my lovely chest', which ofcourse I was.

Massage over, time for some kissing, slow kissing but with copious amounts of tongue too. I really enjoyed the kissing, my hands gliding over her lightly oiled and massaged legs. I then moved to her chest and began enjoying her nipples which were starting to get hard. My tongues played with them both, only fair afterall ;-). Through the corner of my eye I could see she was starting to play with her pussy too which just turned me on even more as well. This was the first time this had happened in all my punts, but it was great to see and gave me an idea for our next visit ;-)

I then moved to reverse oral. Her pussy was clean and fresh and I loved every minute of the licking and teasing. I started slow and picked up pace as I sensed Ola getting more and more orgasmic until eventually she grabbed my head, locked my head between her legs and hands and started moving her hips with uncontrollable pleasure. Once the waves of pleasure passed, she even thanked me! Seems the pleasure wasn't all mine ;-)

I only had a few mins of the hour left by this time. So we switched and she started to give me a happy ending, with her hands. Didn't take long for me to shoot my load alas.

Cleaned up, kisses good bye at the door and I left with a bounce in my step.

In Summary
If you're a reverse massage kind of guy, or looking for a great GFE, then you will enjoy your time with Ola. Nataliee was great before Xmas, my best punt to date, with CIM and (unexpected) swallow too but Ola, another Polish lady btw, is not far behind. Strong positive for me. YMMV ofcoure but enjoy! Do check her services as she doesn't do CIM or swallow or allow fingering for example. That said if you can't get in the queue for Nataliee or NW London is too long a trek for Nataliee, then Ola is a great alternative.

One thing to note, Ola, comes and goes to Poland. She is here until 20th if memory serves me right. So if you are tempted, then you have until then before she leaves these shores for a colder climate, before returning in mid Feb ish.

Happy punting!

TantricDude

Joepeeps

Sounds like she should have paid you.

Offline TantricDude

Each to their own I guess! I certainly got a lot of pleasure from the meet. So much so in fact I went back the next day to enjoy

-Welcome in a tartan mini skirt and heels outfit
-Slow and sensual DFK
-Seeing Ola play with herself
-Erotic b2b massage
-OWO finish

She is a great friendly lass and a damn hot one too in my opinion!

Offline Bassman

Anyone else had any luck with this one?

Doesn’t answer calls or reply to texts even when the green light is on.

Offline TantricDude

Gone back to Poland for a couple of weeks. Back around Valentines day from memory.

Regards,

TantricDude