Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CatherineG-Colchester  (Read 2076 times)

5 review(s) for CatherineG (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Ski Sunday

Absolutely stunning,
Emailed on the day to arrange a time, phoned and texted on the way to see if she could dress the way i wanted. The veue is a new build house in a quiet area. She met me at the door very elegently dressed, heels and stockings with a black wrap. Her perfume was subtle and her cleavage was getting me aroused already. After the paperwork was sorted we had a cup of tea which warmed my cold hands up and indulged in fantastic kissing while i undressed her. Her body is slim and firm with enhanced breasts that are right size for her body. We went upstairs, undressed and it didnt take me long to empty over her boobs. After more tea and a clean up it was time for round two, plenty of sex in all the usual postions was finished off wth hand relief.
She was very vhatty and I left feeling a millon dollars.

hide the sausage

Absolutely stunning,
Emailed on the day to arrange a time, phoned and texted on the way to see if she could dress the way i wanted. The veue is a new build house in a quiet area. She met me at the door very elegently dressed, heels and stockings with a black wrap. Her perfume was subtle and her cleavage was getting me aroused already. After the paperwork was sorted we had a cup of tea which warmed my cold hands up and indulged in fantastic kissing while i undressed her. Her body is slim and firm with enhanced breasts that are right size for her body. We went upstairs, undressed and it didnt take me long to empty over her boobs. After more tea and a clean up it was time for round two, plenty of sex in all the usual postions was finished off wth hand relief.
She was very vhatty and I left feeling a millon dollars.

Did you go for a fuck or afternoon tea?

Offline PleadInsanity

Not sure about this one.
Reads like your love'd up OP. You forgot to add " treat her well guys" ;)

Offline Feeling Hopefull

Looks a bit suspect, also where is the link?

Ski Sunday

First post on here. Just my experience.