Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LusciousLois (Southport)  (Read 1219 times)

13 review(s) for LusciousLois (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

Meeting arranged by a quick phone call nice and friendly on the phone sent address for meet. Arrive at the postcode ring Lois and get final directions to her apartment. Easy to follow and I’m soon in her flat, looks wise it’s the girl in the photos and I’m happy money handed over £130 for 90 mins. I went for the 30 min massage followed by the hour GFE. Quick shower and then a good massage on my legs proper sports massage. Then the real action begins she joins me on the bed and we start French kissing Whilst feeling each other up she’s playing with my cock as I play with her pussy. I decide to get my head between her legs and have a good like she’s very responsive gets nice and wet. Lois says it’s your turn now so I lay back she starts playing with my sucking my cock. Dribbling and splitting on it, great and enthusiastic and with eye contact. Condom on and she rides me in cowgirl, then we move to missionary kissing and eye contact throughout. Next we go to reverse cowgirl and finish in doggy. I request to finish off by giving her a facial. So she gets down on her knees and talks dirty as I cum covering her face tits and legs.  :yahoo: I was thinking of booking Lois for while and I’m glad I booked her.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

LusciousLois

Thank you for a great review!  :D Was a pleasure to meet you! X