Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Herb Dr, Bethnal Green - Massage by Yulia  (Read 4587 times)

Offline Silver Birch

External Link/Members Only

My first visit to this place. £30 for 30 mins massage + £30 extra.

Yulia (or something like that) said she has Japanese mother and Chinese father. Slim, about 5'5", quite plain looking, but friendly.

Walked into Herb Dr around 6pm and asked about massage. There was a female customer filling out some sort of questionnaire so the place seemed like it's not just used by men looking for HE  :sarcastic:

Had to wait a few minutes before being directed to room.

Yulia gave me a hug on entering, and watched me undress. No problem with that.

Massage was really good and some very enjoyable teasing as time approached for the "extras" question. In other places I usually book an hour but was in a bit of a rush and had opted for 30 mins, so after about 15 mins she offered HE or B2B as she tickled my balls  :yahoo:

I asked for just HE at £20 so she offered to do it naked for £30. She was still teasing me, so of course I accepted. She did a really nice job, in fact it was pretty close to what some masseuse have sold me as B2B. She said she was on her period, so I took that as "don't touch me down there" and despite it probably being bullshit, I was happy enough with her tits and her arse  :wacko:

I declined their kind offer of a loyalty card on the way out  :cool:

Would I see her again? Definitely  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Please describe Yulia in more detail.  :hi:

Odd choice of working name on many levels.  :unknown:

Offline Silver Birch

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Please describe Yulia in more detail.  :hi:

Odd choice of working name on many levels.  :unknown:

This has gone right over my head. Excuse my ignorance but why is it an odd choice of name?

If she hadn't told me otherwise, I would have guessed she is 100% Chinese. Maybe late 20s. About 5'5". Average looks, unlikely I would want FS with her, but I don't have any reason to think this might be on offer here anyway. I didn't find her particularly attractive, but I have had massages from plenty of Chinese ladies who would fall below her in the looks league table. As a rule I am not particularly attracted to Chinese/Thai Asians, but more than happy for them to massage me and tug me off.

Longish hair and a nice slim body with small perky tits. I could see a bush down below, but didn't get to explore that region.

Offline sparkus

Yulia is definitely a Russian/Finnish name.

Offline Silver Birch

Yulia is definitely a Russian/Finnish name.

I see. She definitely wasn't Russian. Perhaps it was Yoo Ya  :lol: :lol:

Offline Baxter63

Well, she's Chinese so the obvious thought is, that it's Julia but she couldn't pronounce the J. It's not an odd choice of name, at all. Lots of Chinese masseuses are given, or choose, western names.

As for 'different' names, who remembers a star, shop performer, called Mango?  Or the, wild Thai, pocket rocket - Mini Cooper?
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline LLPunting

Well, she's Chinese so the obvious thought is, that it's Julia but she couldn't pronounce the J. It's not an odd choice of name, at all. Lots of Chinese masseuses are given, or choose, western names.

As for 'different' names, who remembers a star, shop performer, called Mango?  Or the, wild Thai, pocket rocket - Mini Cooper?

Js are perfectly pronounceable by Chinese.  I've met Janes, Jennys, Jasmines, Jackies, Josies and Judys before, all perfectly able to pronounce their Js
Being "Chinese" and choosing an EE/Russian equivalent of Julia is odd given that the better money would be on taking a Japanese/Thai/Korean name.

Offline sparkus

How could I forget Mango, though I sort of wish I could.

Offline revoltra

Js are perfectly pronounceable by Chinese.  I've met Janes, Jennys, Jasmines, Jackies, Josies and Judys before, all perfectly able to pronounce their Js
Being "Chinese" and choosing an EE/Russian equivalent of Julia is odd given that the better money would be on taking a Japanese/Thai/Korean name.

You are over thinking this. In most cases, when Chinese people choose a Western name, we just go by what we thought it would sound good or easy to remember.  Especially if it's just a fake name for work too.

Offline revoltra

She said she was on her period, so I took that as "don't touch me down there" and despite it probably being bullshit, I was happy enough with her tits and her arse  :wacko:

I used to be regular in that place back in 2010 when I lived nearby. The "I am on period" and wear a sanitary napkin inside their knickers was something that they do often in that place. It's a sign that particular girl doesn't want to be touch down there. Some girls were more open to be touched and earn more tips from punter, of course. But there were plenty who just want to give a rub and tug.

Offline LLPunting

You are over thinking this. In most cases, when Chinese people choose a Western name, we just go by what we thought it would sound good or easy to remember.  Especially if it's just a fake name for work too.

And you're under-thinking it.  Chinese (maybe not yourself) in this business can be quite canny about what sells and currently they are baiting with "Japanese" and "Korean" girls.  Even if old-school they would be choosing Anglo names not EE ones or the cutesy stereotypes of CoCo, CiCi, MeiMei, BoBo, etc.

Offline Silver Birch

Looks like I'll have to go back and ask. She spoke pretty good English, with a squeaky voice, and phonetically her name sounded like Yoo-Lee-Ar, but said quickly, Yulia  :hi:

Recently I have seen a Zsa Zsa (maybe) pronounced Shjar Shjar? also at Herb Dr, and a Sa Sa pronounced Sar Sar (I think) at Orient Spa Hammersmith. God knows how I will manage to review these 2  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 09:00:22 am by Silver Birch »

Offline LLPunting

Looks like I'll have to go back and ask. She spoke pretty good English, with a squeaky voice, and phonetically her name sounded like Yoo-Lee-Ar, but said quickly, Yulia  :hi:

Recently I have seen a Zsa Zsa (maybe) pronounced Shjar Shjar? also at Herb Dr, and a Sa Sa pronounced Sar Sar (I think) at Orient Spa Hammersmith. God knows how I will manage to review these 2  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Thanks SB, getting the names as spot-on as you can is great but they can be changed e.g. Ruby/Emma/whatever at ORBS so try to provide a useful physical description so the girl is recognisable too.   :drinks:

Offline Silver Birch

Thanks SB, getting the names as spot-on as you can is great but they can be changed e.g. Ruby/Emma/whatever at ORBS so try to provide a useful physical description so the girl is recognisable too.   :drinks:

I am very shallow and think a lot of the Chinese masseuse look quite similar. I tend not to look at them too closely, plus for more than half my time my face is in that hole pointing at the floor. After visit to one shop, 3 of them were by the desk as I left, and as they all said goodbye I wasn't actually sure which one had massaged me!  :cool:

Offline Hotandfun5

There is a yoli that works there most days as I got offered her when trying to book Jessica recently

Offline Silver Birch

There is a yoli that works there most days as I got offered her when trying to book Jessica recently

Possibly her  :unknown: She said she works every day. I assume she doesn't, but that's what she said. She told me to ask for the only girl who is half Japanese/half Chinese if I wanted to see her again next time.

After the session, she asked me if I usually see Jessica and seemed very surprised when I said it was my first visit to Herb Dr.

I have been back once since and she was sitting in the corridor but didn't look up from her phone as I walked past with my allocated masseuse, possibly called Shjar Shjar(?). Help on this one's name anyone?  :D :D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 01:21:10 pm by Silver Birch »

Offline Titti Tatti

It's Yulia (she spelt it out to me) and she leaves next month, when I believe Jessica returns.

I've reported on both girls on the massage shop thread and it would be great if someone can do the same for Shar Shar (sp?), hint hint.

Offline LLPunting

It's Yulia (she spelt it out to me) and she leaves next month, when I believe Jessica returns.

I've reported on both girls on the massage shop thread and it would be great if someone can do the same for Shar Shar (sp?), hint hint.

Thanks for the confirmation of this oddball.  :thumbsup:

Offline stampjones

plus for more than half my time my face is in that hole pointing at the floor.
Lol thats a scary thought exactly how much cummilative time some of us have spent in that exact position  :scare:

Offline NoHo

How could I forget Mango, though I sort of wish I could.
Mango is at Swiss cottage by the cinema  Fat Kelly's old shop

Offline sparkus

Mango is at Swiss cottage by the cinema  Fat Kelly's old shop

I knew if anyone would know...

Offline sparkus

Shes aged

Was hardly in the prime of youth when I saw her five years ago.