Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: *gemmac* - Edinburgh  (Read 1349 times)

8 review(s) for *gemmac* (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DogsBols

Borderline neutral for me, rather than positive, but a close call.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £100

Comms: AW messages with quick replies, then texts for the final address. All straightforward.

Location: Leith, near Great Junction Street. Evening parking a nightmare and got a space a couple of blocks away. The flat was in a quiet side street. As I was about to press the buzzer another guy turned up, wanting in the same main door and wanting to chat as well. Had to let him in when I was buzzed in, but at least he went to a different flat. Didn't bother me and not the SP's fault, but discrete it wasn't...  :cool: Small bedroom just big enough for a squeaky double bed and small bathroom - she joked that it was a wet room as the shower door had fallen off... - but clean enough.

Gemma: AW stats and pics all match her. Average height and looking good in a dress and lingerie underneath. When the dress came off she is very slim - almost too skinny for me (not at all in a druggie type way, that's just how she is), with not many curves and thin legs. Small tits once the (padded?) bra came off, but great, long nipples once they got aroused. She had a hacking cough, but no smoker's breath that I was aware of (though her chewing gum had to come out after the punt had started...).   

Into the action after a shower. FK (once the chewing gum had been removed - the thought of getting it 'snowballed' to me didn't appeal :thumbsdown:). Plenty of RO and fingering (though not up her arse) to get her wet. She claimed to have come at one stage but I must have missed that. Really good OWO, just getting me to the edge and holding back. Sex in a variety of position and ended up in GC (her favourite she said) where she went like the proverbial bunny until she finished me off.  :dance: Had a few minutes to go until the alarm on her phone went off and that was it. OK, I'd had my full time, but no chance of over-running. Out on the street shortly afterwards.

Overall, great service at a reasonable price and she knows what she is doing despite only being on AW since December 2018. A previous OP thought she might have worked in a sauna which might be right, but don't ask me which one as I haven't been for ages. But a neutral (just) for me as she's not my type and it felt to me like in, out - and that's it. I would go for something different rather than return.   

Offline Fife flyer

I saw her recently and would probably agree. Great at what she does but too thin for me I’m afraid. Apparently worked in London Street but not sure if same name or something different