Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure of Amber Zone in Gateshead  (Read 1667 times)

Offline oldrockingchair

Just wondering if anyone has any info on this lady from Gateshead, browsing AW and seen her profile but cant find any info or reviews, looks pretty new to AW, states she is a smoker that doesn't bother me..

Rates look good as does the general description but only one pic.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sar-Major

Just wondering if anyone has any info on this lady from Gateshead, browsing AW and seen her profile but cant find any info or reviews, looks pretty new to AW, states she is a smoker that doesn't bother me..

Rates look good as does the general description but only one pic.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nope not yet!!!  :rolleyes:

She only "Registered" with AW last month, so a "Newby" and hence "NO INTEL" on here.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

mhalshaw2

She's Roxi of pink ladies as well

Offline oldrockingchair

Nope not yet!!!  :rolleyes:

She only "Registered" with AW last month, so a "Newby" and hence "NO INTEL" on here.  :thumbsup:

Just thought maybe a bit of a long shot but possible reborn under a new name..

Offline Sar-Major

She's Roxi of pink ladies as well

Well lets hope her "Flat" is better than the PL ones, as some of theirs are the fucking pits..............  :scare:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline datwabbit

Not tried Amber Zone but Tesco's has a red, green and blue one.

Offline Nepunter2014

Got a booking with her, I let you know after the meet  :cool:
Banned reason: First post in 18 months is to tout.

Offline Hurley

I’d need to see more than a black and white photo of an arse before deciding whether to book, and if I liked those pictures I’d possibly buy the PG for further reference if it was reasonably priced.

Offline roboeggman

I’d need to see more than a black and white photo of an arse before deciding whether to book, and if I liked those pictures I’d possibly buy the PG for further reference if it was reasonably priced.

As someone mentioned, she is also with Pink Ladies

External Link/Members Only

Offline trainspotter

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 11:18:56 am by trainspotter »