Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Virgin in N London looking for suggestions  (Read 2055 times)

mike322

Hello, I'm a 24 year old virgin and never kissed a girl. I'm looking to lose my virginity to a girl in north London. I like petite girls but other than that I can leave it up to others to decide what's best for someone like me.

I'm still not sure I'll go through with it but any suggestions are welcome.

Offline Blacksealz

There are a fair few of these threads, maybe a sticky with a new virgin updated... best thing to do is have a look over on adultwork (AW) for potential women that you are attracted to and see what see provides, than double cross her AW feedback with that on here by using the search function. Best to use the number code found at the bottom of the AW page as opposed to just a name. For example...

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Gigabyte

I would suggest you search the reviews for a girl that's been highly recommended for a GFE. Theres definitely quite a few in London to pick from.

Offline Urban_G

I would think long and hard (no pun intended) about this before you decide to go through with it. If you do, then be very choosy about the girl you go to see, don't rush into it and I would also tell her of your situation before you complete booking.

I've not seen this girl myself but, she has had 1 or 2 positives reviews on this site, and she's petite: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:46:49 am by Urban_G »

Offline Luke

I would think long and hard (no pun intended) about this before you decide to go through with it. If you do, then be very choosy about the girl you go to see, don't rush into it and I would also tell her of your situation before you complete booking.

I've not seen this girl myself but, she has had 1 or 2 positives reviews on this site, and she's petite: External Link/Members Only

No number on the profile, maybe she is off on holidays

Offline davidgood

Hello, I'm a 24 year old virgin and never kissed a girl. I'm looking to lose my virginity to a girl in north London. I like petite girls but other than that I can leave it up to others to decide what's best for someone like me.

I'm still not sure I'll go through with it but any suggestions are welcome.
Hi Mike,

Have a look at - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Katalina  has been well reported on other sites and on here where there are 2 recent reviews.

She is an attractive girl who provides a basic GFE at a reasonable price, which is what you need as a starter.

I think from recent posts she is back in Hungary at the moment but I expect she will be back, so keep an eye on her profile.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Urban_G

No number on the profile, maybe she is off on holidays
Oops, didn't notice that.