Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xYvettx-Wood Green- London-N22.  (Read 1707 times)

39 review(s) for x Yvett x (35 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by smiths]

Offline smiths

I have punted with and reviewed Yvett before and wasn't going to punt with her again but a punting mate told me she offered him a great service recently so I booked her again. Good comms throughout.

Yvett said she is Hungarian, is early to mid-30s, a size 10 ish with a good body and nice tits. Her free pics look like her and she speaks good English.

Services agreed and offered were DFK, OWO, RO, £120 for the hour, I carefully checked that the OWO was on offer and within the £120 for the hour. Whether this is the case all the time I dont know so my advice is check carefully. Good attitude throughout the punt.

Based on a council estate in Wood Green about 8 mins walk from Wood Green station.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 05:05:28 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline last_days_of_logan

I have punted with and reviewed Yvett before and wasn't going to punt with her again but a punting mate told me she offered him a great service recently so I booked her again. Good comms throughout.

Yvett said she is Hungarian, is early to mid-30s, a size 10 ish with a good body and nice tits. Her free pics look like her and she speaks good English.

Services agreed and offered were DFK, OWO, RO, £120 for the hour, I carefully checked that the OWO was on offer and within the £120 for the hour. Whether this is the case all the time I dont know so my advice is check carefully. Good attitude throughout the punt.

Based on a council estate in Wood Green about 8 mins walk from Wood Green station.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

was this different to your previous experiences with her?

Offline Fully Sated

I had forgotten to do a review on Yvett, my Cleo thread below reminded me.

Yvett is or was in the same premises as Cleo. Told me she was Hungarian, was a size 10-12, late-20s perhaps a bit older. Her free pics are a bit flattering compared to the in the flesh her i thought but i found her attractive enough not to walk.

Services offered were FK/OWO/RO. Her FK was good, no DFK though, and her OWO was an extra £10 which she did make clear on the phone when i enquired so the punt cost £100 for the hour in all. Good attitude but Cleo was better in my view and cheaper so Yvett isnt a WG i will punt with again i doubt. Short walk from the station or you can apparently park in KFC or Maplins.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

Better, DFK was offered rather than just FK, £20 an hour more in all though.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Better, DFK was offered rather than just FK, £20 an hour more in all though.

thanks for that, much appreciated

Offline king tarzan

summing it up in 1... always nice attitude and service MISS CONSISTENT...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac