Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow Thania  (Read 4494 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Enthusiasm - 10/10
Looks - 10/10
Body 9/10 (personally I like BIG boobs, saying that these are a nice size with amazing nipples)
Location - 9/10 (I personally like a nice hotel room but the flat in the south of the city was nice and discrete)
Personailty - 10/10

All of the above was mostly the same as my last visit......so all in all another good start.

My second meet with Thania and it felt like we were long lost lovers......she came to the door dressed in the sexiest shortest dress that hugged her body like a glove....I'm sure her body looked more sexy this time round ....and those killer heels just topped it all.

Thania greeted me with a GFE plus 100% kiss....it ticked all the boxes. This girls lips and tongue are amazing.......I think she was nearly as good a kisser as me  :kissgirl: lol

We moved to the bedroom and lay about kissing, chatting and slowly removed each others clothes until I was completely naked and Thania was left wearing nothing but her smile and her high heels that I asked her to keep on.

At this point I was rock hard and had to pull myself away for a quick shower......back in the room and Thania asked me to lie on the bed and started with another amazing blow job.....like last time Thania's OWO oral skills are amazing.......I came so close to coming.......this girl is really good.

We moved onto sex and started with Thania on top....the sight of her lovely face and body was great...this girl is so hot looking its hard to believe.... This is the kind of girl who turns heads in a club or bar so felt good having naked on top riding me.

Moved onto doggy with me standing off the edge of the bed....this 5ft10" beauty has great legs and in doggy her legs were great to hold onto......didn't last long and i came hard......and hearing some of the noises Thania made I'm pretty sure she came as well.

Overall a positive 10/10 for me....this Scottish University student is a breath of fresh air for Glasgow and I hope she does a lot more of these tours as I'm hooked  :yahoo:

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline valdishere

Hey Taz, another good review (some may say fluffy) but I think you cover key points of a punt detail - Location, Looks, Enthusiasm & services detail etc. I also do tend to like same kind of girls you report on.

I have also read again your earlier good post on same girl and I have a few questions.

1 Her new AW profile says Glasgow Tanya - is she now based here and not Edinburgh as before?

2 You always seem to refer to her as Thania? Yet her profile name is Tanya albeit you headed earlier review Tania - with all 3 spellings is she an EE girl?

3 I always book an hour these days as old fella sometimes needs warm up if girl is not very forthright in getting you pumped up.

I've noticed you appear to usually take half hour punts (e.g. 1st review on her)  yet seem to cover an awful lot in short space of time - nice intro > kiss&fondle > take shower > oral & prob then reverse oral > pumping mish onto doggy then firing over face or body etc then presumably a shower to finish before dressing to leave!

Perhaps I've slowed down in my later years but I enjoy a good 15 mins of RO-69ing before another 15 -20 of solid hard pumping especially in doggy before splashing over face or ass along with other things you mention so find an hour can be tight if get carried away with a horny lass.

Still as per my earlier reply to the 1st review you made on her I really do want to go see her especially if she is in Glasgow makes it easier for me.

Thanks again for good review.

Offline tazman1002001

Hey Valdishere....in answer to your questions....

- she is still edinburgh based but in Glasgow this weekend...or maybe a day or two longer than that

- sorry my spelling with names is terrible.... Plus she has had issues with her previous profile (verification issues with AW) so had a couple of variations of how the name is spelt and this confused me even more :wacko: lol. She is GlasgowTanya as per the new profile above and is 100% Scottish, Edinburgh born and bred

- Yeah I manage to squeeze in a lot in 1/2hr lol.......what can i say I'm fast but efficient lol. But agree that 1hr would work out better......but also got to consider as watching my pennies just now as I've just ordered a new motorbike so I'm on a budget just now :(

- I think we have similar taste so you will like her she is a good one..........

Let us all know how you get on..... Happy punting
Banned by:

Offline pilgrim

Tazman,  is she happy with CIM or a facial?  No mention on AW but you say you were close.

What nationality is she, she looks well tanned for a Scottish lass?  Was her place in the city centre?  Was it a hotel for the weekend if not what was the conditions like, clean ?  Her AW profile is very vague, no mention of statistics.

Offline tazman1002001

Does OWO ....not sure of CIM or facial?

She is an Edinburgh born lass......maybe part Italian....didn't ask but almost certain.

She uses short term rental apartments so all very nice, this time she is just over the river not far from the Quay Cinema and a really clean flat and its all very discrete. Last visit she was in a city centre apartment just next to George's Square.

Stats I know she is just under 6ft tall with no shoes.....nice slim body with a cute wee ass and nice size tits (medium size?) with amazing responsive nipples.

I was over a few hours again for another 1/2 session......and it was 10/10 again.......now stop with all the questions and get over to see her lol.
Banned by:

Offline Alexix

I want just update this review...
I have recently met Tanya and  I can confirm the info already mentioned above.
The only downside is the face, I mean she is nice but not as much nice as it was described in her reviews and feedback, however she has nice lips and offers a good service

Enthusiasm  10/10
Looks  10/10
Body 10/10   Nice boobs and pussy 
Face 6 - 6.50 /10
Location  10/10
Personality   10/10

GlasgowTanya

Lol! Taz I am most definitely not Italian, 100% sure of that (although we've met since that review and I'm sure you know that now).

As for Alexis review. I shall respond later when I have more time. Thanks.

JazzMan

Tjkooker

Lol! Taz I am most definitely not Italian, 100% sure of that (although we've met since that review and I'm sure you know that now).

She's still got her nose bag full of hay to finish first.  :rose:

Tjkooker

Useless Review: 10/10

Certainly service wise and personality she is not far off a 10. Id never score anyone a 10 though!! Well sometimes I might.

Offline tazman1002001

Hey gorgeous ......that was 10mths ago...... Yep I can confirm she is not Italian (but she does looks like a hot Italian :kiss:) but is hot never the less lol...... Hope to see you soon.

TJ ......behave
Banned by:

Offline Alexix

I mixed up the profiles.  The review is about the other Tanya of Glasgow that I met few months ago.
Maybe it's the  first sign of my senility   :blush:

Offline seeker

Tanya's a lovely looking gal sexy deep eyes  :kissgirl:
Service is top notch
A bit hard to get a hold of unfortunately  :(

Offline randydandy2013

Correction, the top line of link works and bottom one doesn't lol

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah Tania must have changed the name back back whilst in Edinburgh.......
Banned by:

carlisle78

Name change
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Which is why it's best to save the AW URL with the number rather than the name because the number doesn't chamge if the name does.

Offline tazman1002001

Carlisle any info on Jordain, I've put links up on the other section she is an Edinburgh lass?
Banned by:

Offline The Man With No Name

Happy New Year, all!

I've started another thread for this (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46231.0), but thought I'd also post here on a related topic.

Between what I've read on here and her decent looking profile (External Link/Members Only) Naughty Tanya looks the business in all departments, but I find her communication very frustrating.

The best you'll get is an odd reply on AW, but no booking confirmation, (twice that's happened to me) nor does her phone or green light ever seem to be on - even on the days she's supposed to be working.

I realise she only does this part time, but is there some sort of trick to get hold of her that I'm missing here? Taz, perhaps you'd care to share your experiences in this regard.

I know you're also a member here Tanya, so if you're reading this please explain.

And here's me thinking that half the point of paying for sex is to be hassle free...

Offline seeker

Shes missed our last two booking's :mad:
always apologies AFTER the event
with some excuse or other
haven't bothered with her since
even if she does give a good service NOT worth
the wasted time and effort  :thumbsdown:
She was working out a dodgy flat near Glasgow key .
Which always had a couple African lads hanging around
going in and out the flat all the time