Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Young Emily (Nottingham)  (Read 1464 times)

19 review(s) for Busty Young Emily (13 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online PepeMAGA

I've seen her previously when she was going by the name of Busty Suzy in Birmingham, a couple of years back.
this review was recent though.
External Link/Members Only

Comms: good, all done by text. in person speaks very good English with a light Hungarian accent.

venue: clean modern flat, central Nottingham on street parking, but limited. suggest giving yourself extra time if driving.
good, safe area. shower available before and after.

the Girl: exactly as her profile pictures. very pretty, curvy, very large natural breasts. Age is hard to say, but seems right. as I say she is curvy so don't expect bolt-ons on a skinny frame.

The meet: Emily is very friendly from the get go. I undressed as she put the money away and when she came back we started with light FK. she then takes her bra off and reveals her boobs. they're a great shape, with largish nipples. spent some time giving them attention then onto the bed for OWO, HR and TW. Condom on and into variations on cowgirl, with more kissing and playing with her boobs. then some OW and back into cowgirl, we then role into missionary and finish with HJ and TW.
had a shower and a chat and then on my way :hi:

Offline Grenadier36

Cheers for the review, she's popped up on my radar but was hesitant as to her level of english. Sounds OK to me so think I'll peruse next time am up that way  :hi:

Online PepeMAGA

Cheers for the review, she's popped up on my radar but was hesitant as to her level of English. Sounds OK to me so think I'll peruse next time am up that way  :hi:
no its good, didn't talk that much before sex, but afterwards conversation flowed easily and didn't ask me to repeat anything.

Offline Grenadier36

no its good, didn't talk that much before sex, but afterwards conversation flowed easily and didn't ask me to repeat anything.
Nice one, cheers for clarifying - some EE are much better than others at that!