Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes Gateshead Beauty  (Read 2556 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Chrisover

It was so cold outside just before Christmas but I was feeling the urge for a handjob and a blowjob with CIM. Skylah was nearby and available so a quick text and it wall all set up. 30 mins for £60. Less than 30 mins later (only negative about this meet, but enough to give a neutral) I walked back out into the cold air of  Gateshead  my needs taken care of by a gorgeous young lady, her eyes locked on mine as she gave me a blowjob and this was enough to make me release into her mouth. Location is ok and does its job. Would I return, maybe but i would definitely keep more of an eye on the clock next time as just over 20 mins is  too short in my opinion for a supposed 30 min meet.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Disco dave

Can you explain the neutral abit better. If she hurried you out or did you not ask how much time left?

Offline northface

It was so cold outside just before Christmas but I was feeling the urge for a handjob and a blowjob with CIM. Skylah was nearby and available so a quick text and it wall all set up. 30 mins for £60. Less than 30 mins later (only negative about this meet, but enough to give a neutral) I walked back out into the cold air of  Gateshead  my needs taken care of by a gorgeous young lady, her eyes locked on mine as she gave me a blowjob and this was enough to make me release into her mouth. Location is ok and does its job. Would I return, maybe but i would definitely keep more of an eye on the clock next time as just over 20 mins is  too short in my opinion for a supposed 30 min meet.
Seems a harsh neutral as it appears she delivered what was required in good fashion.

Offline oldrockingchair

Bit Mills and Boon but it seems like you liked the location enough the last time to return, or did this booking take place outside not sure I have read it correctly..

Offline Tiger63

She`d get a possitive from me just for her arse.

Offline oldrockingchair

She`d get a possitive from me just for her arse.
Yeah very nice arse indeed..

Offline CELICA GT

Can you explain the neutral abit better. If she hurried you out or did you not ask how much time left?
Agree DD, makes a big difference if she ushered you out or the punt came to its natural finish and you just left not knowing what time is left  :unknown:

Offline Winker121

I would say that being short changed on time can warrant a neutral. Fine if you want to leave early but otherwise they should put up with you for the paid time.

Offline waynekerr600

Skylah and I aren't on each others Christmas cards list but there's something suspect here.

As pointed out OP reviewed her 6 months ago and questioned a return based on location now he's questioning a return based on timing. Something just isn't adding up.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 05:02:18 pm by waynekerr600 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Skylah and I aren't on each others Christmas cards list but there's something suspect here.

As pointed out OP reviewed her 6 months ago and questioned a return based on location now he's questioning a return based on timing. Something just isn't adding up.

Have to agree, something isn't adding up, the reviews are almost word for word with the odd substitute of cold for hot etc.     :unknown:

Offline waynekerr600

Have to agree, something isn't adding up, the reviews are almost word for word with the odd substitute of cold for hot etc.     :unknown:

I've looked at the OPs other reviews. They don't reveal anything new that couldn't been gleaned by combining other reviews on here. There never seems to be any precise references to locations or anything that an SP does that's makes me think 'this is a genuine review'.

The other review today talks about being spanked on the arse with a paddle from sheng which I find highly incredible.

Offline oldrockingchair

I've looked at the OPs other reviews. They don't reveal anything new that couldn't been gleaned by combining other reviews on here. There never seems to be any precise references to locations or anything that an SP does that's makes me think 'this is a genuine review'.

The other review today talks about being spanked on the arse with a paddle from sheng which I find highly incredible.

I thought the same TBH although I have never had the pleasure of sheng.

Offline waynekerr600

I thought the same TBH although I have never had the pleasure of sheng.

Sheng is such a lady I don't even mention foot worship.

And that's fucking saying something.

Offline oldrockingchair

One thing I have noticed about the OP's why the fuck would you mention the weather being cold or sunny and cloud and rainy, in the context he has unless its inventive fiction!!

Don't really get the FW thing couldn't imagine myself with a mouth full of sweaty toes.. :vomit: :vomit:

Offline waynekerr600

One thing I have noticed about the OP's why the fuck would you mention the weather being cold or sunny and cloud and rainy, in the context he has unless its inventive fiction!!

Don't really get the FW thing couldn't imagine myself with a mouth full of sweaty toes.. :vomit: :vomit:

I've seen a few girls that he's reviewed and there's no little nuances. For example there's one girl I see who does CIM then waits for the extra drops to come off then licks them off one by one. It's them little bits that give away genuine reviews.

Can't see any nuances in any of the OPs reviews.

P.S. try the foot thing-it's great

Offline oldrockingchair

I've seen a few girls that he's reviewed and there's no little nuances. For example there's one girl I see who does CIM then waits for the extra drops to come off then licks them off one by one. It's them little bits that give away genuine reviews.

Not the foot thoing is for me lol , but yes I know what you mean about the reviews and it certainly looks like a dreamer writing them, it just doesn't add up to truth at all..

Offline Sar-Major

Too true "Ya little Sad Cunt"..................  :P  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Noo.....................  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

Well Wayne , I ain't seen any of the girls he has reviewed, so I bow to your superior knowledge, planning to see Skylah and his review ain't put me off. Must admit I like a bit of foot worship every now and again  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

his review ain't put me off.
It wouldn't influence any decisions I would make either.

Happy hunting with the foot worship  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

The Op is a fantasist as far as I'm concerned, his 2 reviews of Skylah are the same apart from the weather and his 2 of Sheng smell of bullshit too. Obviously just my opinion  :unknown: