Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TannedTiffany (Manchester)  (Read 1049 times)

8 review(s) for TannedTiffany (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Golovkin

Meet arranged by phone at short notice time and services agreed sent postcode by text. I arrive 5 mins early Tiffany says come straight up as she’s ready. I’m greeted at the reception and shown straight to the room. Tiffany is really fit with a nice face her body is great and she’s not overly muscley. Hand over £70 quick shower and then straight into the action. She stripped straight away and took her heels off would have liked her to keep them on for a bit at least. Start with French kissing this is good then she starts sucking me off really great owo with eye contact. Then on with the condom and she squats on my cock in reverse cowgirl this is great. Then she moves to cowgirl rides me, she suggests she’s good in doggy so she moves into doggy looking at me as I fuck her in front of the mirror if I had gone at it at this point I would have blown my load in no time so had to go slow. Move to missionary and as I’m fucking her im trying not to get carried away at this point and she asks me was it a CIM or facial I was giving her? I say facial and she gets on her knees as I request and talks dirty to me. I spunk on her face covering her chin and tits.  :yahoo:  Left happy that I booked Tiffany.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 01:39:41 pm by Golovkin »

Offline freeze44

Cheers and good find!  :thumbsup: Defo looks one to visit.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review Pal, I've got this girl on my HL, just trying to find the time but I'll definitely be having a pop.... :thumbsup: