Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25 - High Wycombe  (Read 1708 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline Wozel

External Link/Members Only

Saw her yesterday as I’m on a mission to see through my HL.

Coms were excellent, clear concise and quick. Booked in the morning for 2 hours later and was given postcode.

Location wise the area is ok and parking is available.

The girl is not exactly pleasing to the eye but she is no troll either. I was pleased with what I was getting for my money , £100 for the hour, OWO,RO, FK and sex in mish and doggy. Body wise I would say she is ok, decent enough ass but the tits were a let down ( I had read comments before hand so was ready for what was to come). She is very friendly and will try and joke around with you.

Started off with a very weird FK , she kept her gum in her mouth through out the punt and when she would kiss , she would stick her tongue up in her own mouth so you can only have access to part of her open mouth and smash your tongue with her back tongue, weird but there you go.

Then come the OWO which was good but not the best, at one point she used her teeth and told her to stop. Sucked on her deflated tits and then mish, whilst in mish I felt that she was very loose and the cheeky cow was blowing bubbles with her gum !!!!!

Massage and then round two stared with her sucking on my nips and then OWO and this time was doggy and I made a point of pounding her, she took it well with me really going for it.

Overall not a bad punt for £100 but anymore than that then I would have been annoyed.

Would recommend for a pump and dump

I will not return.

Offline Harry Monk

Recently removed her from my HL due to neg reviews.
Comms seem to have been an issue before so seems you managed it ok.

Good that you had an ok time and for sure she needs to be pounded hard maybe hard enough to knock her gum out

Offline Wozel

Good that you had an ok time and for sure she needs to be pounded hard maybe hard enough to knock her gum out

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP   :hi: nice fkk this one but agree with chewing gum thing.........

Offline JonasG

She's awful.

One of my worst punts of 2018.

Offline JonasG

But I've got a beard and she doesn't like them apparently.

Offline Wozel

But I've got a beard and she doesn't like them apparently.

I read that she doesn’t like beards and even told her that I’m going to have a shave and a shower before I come.

Offline JonasG

I read that she doesn’t like beards and even told her that I’m going to have a shave and a shower before I come.
She's a muppet.

Plenty of better girls out there than to jump through hoops for some picky Pole.

Offline Wozel

She's a muppet.

Plenty of better girls out there than to jump through hoops for some picky Pole.

Your absolutely right but when you’ve got the horn .......

Offline JonasG

You had a good time.

The most important thing.