Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yvett - Wood Green  (Read 2488 times)

39 review(s) for x Yvett x (35 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Wozel

External Link/Members Only

Saw her about a couple of weeks ago. She has been on my HL for ages but never got the chance to book her and then forgot about her until recently someone reviewed her and she was back on the raider again. Also I am making a point to go through my HL rather than just keep going back to my regulars.

Location was a run down council estate near Woodgreen tube station, possibly a 10 min walk. Parking is restricted but free after 1700 ( I think). The flat from inside is fit for purpose and warm.

£120 for one hour

OWO, DFK, RO, MASSAGE and of course Sex in mish and CG

Booked in the afternoon for a evening appointment, coms are quick and fast. Got to the location which I’ve been to once before to see another girl. Got into the flat and my first impression of her was that she was cute and had a nice body. Confirmed services again as OWO is very important for me. She said yes to all with a cute smile , paper work out of the way and the action starts.

Her lovely natural tits got a good sucking from me and she sat in my lap while we DFK and me sucking on her lovely tits. Then she got down on her knees and OWO which was very good with good suction. The only thing missing on that was eye contact. Got some RO which was good, fresh clean pussy.

Went for mish in round one , made all the right noises and even tightened her pussy muscles which made me cum quicker but was fucking awesome. Had some massage ( not the greatest). Round two was some CG and then mish again while we kept on DKF until I came.

Excellent service and is a friendly girl. Can converse easily with her.

Would I return, YES I would , regardless of the location. I’m glade that I have stated to go through my HL and started seeing other WG.

I would recommend her quite highly for just GFE but not for PS.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I saw Yvett in November for the first time. I had a nice time with her also. She's friendly and provides a good service! She also has a cracking ass!! :) Shame about the location though!! Some dodgy looking council estate! Angelina Jade/Miss Sexmachine used to work from there.

Offline Wozel

I saw Yvett in November for the first time. I had a nice time with her also. She's friendly and provides a good service! She also has a cracking ass!! :) Shame about the location though!! Some dodgy looking council estate! Angelina Jade/Miss Sexmachine used to work from there.

I think it was your review that put her back on my HL. Yes the location is shit but the babe is awesome

Offline king tarzan

I think it was your review that put her back on my HL. Yes the location is shit but the babe is awesome
It's cold outside but the room will be hot and I'm not on about the central heating!!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 12:12:53 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 02:47:33 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Wozel

Yes that was on my mind but I never asked her if it was extra and she didn’t say anything either.

Offline Wozel

Seen her again a few times and got to say she doesn’t disappoint. Such a shame she doesn’t live close to me as I would be going around a lot.

Offline Kaluuu276

Yep, she also has been on my hot list for ages.

Will try to pay a visit as travel to Haringay, is she the one that goes back and forth
to her country?

Offline king tarzan

Will try to pay a visit as travel to Haringay, is she the one that goes back and forth
to her country?

At times yes...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Wozel

to her country?

Don’t they all