Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who ate all the Fekin Pies  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Well just been "Trawling" AW and noticed Mrs NE had new photos up, AND she's now changed her dress size from 12 to 14........... :scare:

Keep going girl until you get to the size 18 that you are.................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline trainspotter

You're feeling brave this morning, S-M. Hope you and the troops are ready for the counter-attack!!  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

You're feeling brave this morning, S-M. Hope you and the troops are ready for the counter-attack!!  :thumbsup:

Lead by Example TS Lead by Example.  :thumbsup:

The "Fuzzy Wuzzies don't like it up them, as Cpl. Jones used to say........................  :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline mackmack

Lead by Example TS Lead by Example.  :thumbsup:

The "Fuzzy Wuzzies don't like it up them, as Cpl. Jones used to say........................  :D :D :D

I know people say you are old but didn't know you served alongside Cpl Jones  :D :D :D

Offline Sar-Major

I know people say you are old but didn't know you served alongside Cpl Jones  :D :D :D

Noo. Just met him at an "Owld Farts Re-Union Dinner"..........................  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline waynekerr600

The only counter attack will be at Gregg's

Offline winkywanky

Offline scutty brown

Well just been "Trawling" AW and noticed Mrs NE had new photos up, AND she's now changed her dress size from 12 to 14........... :scare:

Keep going girl until you get to the size 18 that you are.................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

You're too kind, you must be mellowing with age

Offline oldrockingchair

Noo. Just met him at an "Owld Farts Re-Union Dinner"..........................  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could just imagine you all passing the Port around the table and flicking peas and mash at each other, singing songs about REMF's..
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 04:01:15 pm by oldrockingchair »

Offline Sar-Major

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:

Good advert for greggs I suppose

Offline waynekerr600

:hi:

Good advert for greggs I suppose

Not as good as the reversed sign though

Offline Tiger63

The daft thing is, if she was honest about her size  she would probably get a few more bookings  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

The daft thing is, if she was honest about her size  she would probably get a few more bookings  :unknown:

That's very true Tiger, we are all different beasts, with different tastes.  ;)

I prefer girlies who are 30-60 and average size, now and again I want either a "Skinny Minnie" or a "Cuddly Cutie" and maybe a tad younger.  :thumbsup:

She needs to address her honesty (size wise) and advertising strategy.  :dash:

Offline scutty brown

That's very true Tiger, we are all different beasts, with different tastes.  ;)

I prefer girlies who are 30-60 and average size, now and again I want either a "Skinny Minnie" or a "Cuddly Cutie" and maybe a tad younger.  :thumbsup:

She needs to address her honesty (size wise) and advertising strategy.  :dash:

Yeah, but nobody wants a "Hungry Hippo" or "Porky Pig"

Offline Sar-Major

Yeah, but nobody wants a "Hungry Hippo" or "Porky Pig"

"Bitchy"................................  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: