Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X Very well reviewed WG in Birmingham, Just wasn't for me  (Read 3241 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline alibirmingham

This was my first punt of the New year so thought I would treat myself. Good punt but overall Neutral for me. We just didn't seem to click I guess and it seemed rather mechanical and no real flow to the meet as I was expecting. She is a well reviewed WG and well liked and I can see why having now punted but when I saw her it was a case of having to tell her can we switch to this position and her responding "ok then, no problem, You want me like this, Or like that, Or Is that ok" She was nice, Friendly, polite, accommodating, all services delivered etc but not for me I guess. At this price point I guess I expected a more natural feeling punt.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price Paid and Time:
30 Mins £80

Services Requested:
The standard OWO and ball licking, RO, 69, covered sex in various positions. All requested via text and confirmed in the room before payment. I don't do kissing so not requested or received. Her likes list is accurate

Comms:

Been trying to see her for ages now but she is busy telling me she only sees 2-3 clients a day. I normally book on the day but this time did it the day before. All done via text. Told to confirm in the morning which I did and confirmed no issue 

Apartment buildings off Broad Street, Easy to get too and found a free parking spot close by but usually it's hard to park around there and its paid bays. Entrance easy to find and directions straight forward

Room:

Its a studio apartment with bed next to kitchen but going there for a punt and not dinner so didn't bother me. Nice modern apartment, Freshly showered so never got to use bathroom facilities

Appearance:

Not much to say, Previous reviews are accurate but if in doubt her AW profile is spot on and so is her twitter account. Plenty to see so no description necessary.

The details:

I'll keep it brief as she is well reviewed and not much I can say that will add to the info pool about her.

Got in and got a warm greeting. She did try and make me feel at ease etc so no issues there. Went over services and fee paid. Got undressed and got on the bed with her joining me dressed as requested in sexy lingerie. Went though the usual OWO, moving onto 69 and sex different positions but  at all the stages it just felt like she was trying too hard to please which isn't a bad thing but takes away from the flow of it and makes it feel more mechanical then it is.
Great lady and SP who deserves all the positive reviews but everyone is different and for me its sadly a neutral as her eagerness to please actually took away from the overall experience. Sometimes too much of a good thing can turn it bad. 

Summary:

Great WG but just not my cup of tea I guess, I didn't enjoy my time as much as I thought and I put it down to me having high expectations (especially after reading positive review after positive review) and also her just being too nice making the meet feel mechanical. Too much of the "is that ok"  "you want me like this/that" "Do you want me to do this/that" etc. Would of had a better time if we just adjusted things naturally during the meet rather than having to be asked throughout.

Would I Visit again??

Sadly not for me although she is a great SP and no doubt will continue to be a great SP. Guess each to his own on this one.

Offline Punterperson1971

Great review and confirmed my thoughts about seeing her as she is on my hot list I’ll give her a swerve for now but who knows?

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review ali  :hi:

Sorry to hear she wasn't to your taste.

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Another neutral review. Is her crown slipping?

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review ali, agree that it doesnt come across as free flowing. Maybe thats just the way she is wired i guess.

Another neutral review. Is her crown slipping?

Maybe its as ali stated, positive after positive review. And us (punters) putting her high on a pedestal that she cant compete with :unknown:

Offline baseball_99

From my review taken in Jan 2016 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82342.0

"I'm not sure I would see Chardonnay again, she is sexy, stunning and really chatty putting you at ease, if she walked past me in the street I'd think wow! I think she would be open to most things but maybe we didn't click, I felt she was a bit to professional and business like.

Possibly if I saw her a second time she might open up a bit more and show more emotion (even if it's fake!)

It would be harsh to mark as neutral as i did have a good time. "

Online Steve1961

I had an incredible time with Chardonnay earlier this week.
Chardonnay is one mighty fine, classy, gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, exotic and erotic woman to be treasured, respected and treated well.
Nothing that she did for me was any trouble. What I loved doing was the french kissing and providing oral as well as receiving it.
It was great to get Chardonnay's feedback during this so that I could make sure we both enjoyed it.
Chardonnay wore her cheerleader outfit without underwear, stockings, suspenders and high heels for me.  Absolutely wonderful.
We enjoyed 69 and doggy amongst other things. It was a true girlfriend experience.
I enjoyed myself very much and will be seeing Chard again.
She enjoys what she does, she is very professional and wants to ensure that you have a great time. This is why she asks questions, especially on a first meet (it's in her profile ffs).
I had 1.5 hours so was able to get to know her a little bit. I couldn't do this in 30 minutes - it's almost like a pump and dump. She is a lovely girl and I am very much now a fan.

Offline Littlefoot

I had an incredible time with Chardonnay earlier this week.
Chardonnay is one mighty fine, classy, gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, exotic and erotic woman to be treasured, respected and treated well.
Nothing that she did for me was any trouble. What I loved doing was the french kissing and providing oral as well as receiving it.
It was great to get Chardonnay's feedback during this so that I could make sure we both enjoyed it.
Chardonnay wore her cheerleader outfit without underwear, stockings, suspenders and high heels for me.  Absolutely wonderful.
We enjoyed 69 and doggy amongst other things. It was a true girlfriend experience.
I enjoyed myself very much and will be seeing Chard again.
She enjoys what she does, she is very professional and wants to ensure that you have a great time. This is why she asks questions, especially on a first meet (it's in her profile ffs).
I had 1.5 hours so was able to get to know her a little bit. I couldn't do this in 30 minutes - it's almost like a pump and dump. She is a lovely girl and I am very much now a fan.

Idiot  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Barney31

Offline alibirmingham

Why am I an idiot?

Fanboy much lol

Seeing as you enjoyed your time so much where’s the review?? You pretty much did a review already above so don’t come out with some stupid bollocks that you didn’t have time etc or haven’t got round to it. You want a say about her service then do a review and have your say

Offline alibirmingham

From my review taken in Jan 2016 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82342.0

"I'm not sure I would see Chardonnay again, she is sexy, stunning and really chatty putting you at ease, if she walked past me in the street I'd think wow! I think she would be open to most things but maybe we didn't click, I felt she was a bit to professional and business like.

Possibly if I saw her a second time she might open up a bit more and show more emotion (even if it's fake!)

It would be harsh to mark as neutral as i did have a good time. "

Sorry to say I had missed your review of her but pretty much mirrors my experiance. I think she just needs to let things flow naturally. Most of us seasoned punters know how to steer a meet the way we want at our pace and as long as she accommodates which I’m sure she will it would make it much better. If she does read these reviews (not sure if she’s on here or knows about these reviews) but if she does she takes it in a constructive way and not as criticism. I enjoyed my time but not enough for a positive.

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review ali, agree that it doesnt come across as free flowing. Maybe thats just the way she is wired i guess.

Maybe its as ali stated, positive after positive review. And us (punters) putting her high on a pedestal that she cant compete with :unknown:

Thanks Az, think it’s just her trying to be too accommodating and I had high hopes. Think I’ll stick to my usual wg’s and avoid any of the WG’s that have been hyped up. Had a similar experiance with Lillyco, she had loads of positives but when I saw her I was underwhelmed. Thought with Chardonnay I may have been too critical but seems I’m not the only one with the same view.

Online Rated123

Thanks Az, think it’s just her trying to be too accommodating and I had high hopes. Think I’ll stick to my usual wg’s and avoid any of the WG’s that have been hyped up. Had a similar experiance with Lillyco, she had loads of positives but when I saw her I was underwhelmed. Thought with Chardonnay I may have been too critical but seems I’m not the only one with the same view.

Great review Ali, I do agree with you however as I had a similar experience as per my review and I was the first to put a notch on her reviews with a neutalnas up till that point she had many postives reviews. Imho she is over hyped on here and has aspects she can improve on as I agree with you trying too hard is not always the right thing to do

Offline jeanphillipe

Idiot  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Welcome back pal, always enjoyed reading your reviews.

On topic, dont really mind the whole mechanical thing and she looks great will have to book her in.

Ty for review always interesting to read a different perspective.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 11:39:56 pm by jeanphillipe »

Offline Nirvanian

:diablo:

Thanks Ali Brum - the scratch has been itching for years but something i can't put my finger on has kept me away. Weird isn't it - the connection you didn't get was what I was thinking might be amiss. even though I didn't know why - next....

Offline Sebco

It took me a while to arrange a meet with Chardonnay. Can’t fault her professionalism. I also found it very mechanical..sometimes fantasy and reality just are not the same. Something I just can’t explain.

Offline baseball_99

I seem to remember I visited Chardonnay again a few months after the first time I saw her for a 'tie & tease', it was more like 'tie & turn off'. I've just had a peek at her twitter page and I forgot what an amazing body she has. Although not seen her for a few years now her videos give a slightly different persona. I don't remember her gentle moaning as she does in her vids and I thought she was a bit to reserved to do a sexy dance again as she does in her vid on twitter.

If some of her personality which she portrays on twitter was demonstrated in an actual meet she would be a regular for sure.

As far as reviews go, she's been on the best of a bad bunch on the whole for what Birmingham has to offer.

Birmingham is crying out for a new competitor/rival.

Offline azrael

Fanboy much lol

Seeing as you enjoyed your time so much where’s the review?? You pretty much did a review already above so don’t come out with some stupid bollocks that you didn’t have time etc or haven’t got round to it. You want a say about her service then do a review and have your say

+1, took the words right out of my mouth

Offline BustaNut

No-one likes a mechanical meet. However........I might be in the minority here but I prefer a WG to be pliable. I actually prefer to be asked 'is this ok' or 'do you want me like this'. The opposite end of the spectrum is when you ask a WG to move into a different position and you're met with an awkward silence, a sigh or sudden deafness - all of which I've experienced many times and absolutely hate.

Offline alibirmingham

No-one likes a mechanical meet. However........I might be in the minority here but I prefer a WG to be pliable. I actually prefer to be asked 'is this ok' or 'do you want me like this'. The opposite end of the spectrum is when you ask a WG to move into a different position and you're met with an awkward silence, a sigh or sudden deafness - all of which I've experienced many times and absolutely hate.

Your fully entitled to that and no one can say otherwise. We’re all different and want different things and that’s why choice is always welcome. I too like a pliable WG who will go with what I want but in a more natural way so instead of “is that ok” in a business like tone like
It was with Chardonnay a more seductive “you like that baby” makes all the difference.

She’s a great sp with a cracking body and delivered exactly what you want so can’t take that away from her.

Offline Wood2017

Really good review, informative and balanced.

Mechanical service would be an instant buzz kill.