Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bj / vibrator  (Read 495 times)

Offline wilky24

Well guy this happened  many moons ago .It happened at la maisons in bury. The girl in question called herself Michelle she said she was Spanish? .Michelle was very attractive  small petti girl with strawberry  blonde hair and an excellent pair of large natural boods for a small girl .Now id seen Michelle on a previous occasion, and it was quite a good punt the thing that put me off was she was a bit of a clock watcher and me being me i like to push the limits in time so wasn't going to be rushing back .

Now on this occasion it was a bit later in the evening,i just happened to be passing la maisons .Now you guy that visit la maisons will know that theirs usually only a few girls on later on the one's that stay over .On this visit their was only one girl available which was Michelle ,saw i thought I'll give  it another go. Money sorted and off to the room ,In walks Michelle bit of a chat and into the action ,then into the owo now she was very good at the oral ,but on this occasion she slipped a very small vibrator into her mouth the size of a 10 p in shape and size and fuck me did she know how to use it .It was absolutely mint and with in minutes i couldn't control myself and shot the lot in her mouth .The funny thing was she didn't do cim and was spitting in out all over . I explained it happened  so quick and appologes , i was a bit gutted cause after one shot it take me a bit to get back into action as some of you guys will know ,usually  last a good 30mins lol .Michelle appologes for making me cum to quick both of us laughing MIchelle left la maisons  soon after so i never got to round two . The reason for this story is because it's only ever happened to me on this occasion,and i was wondering if any of you guy's have come across any one that does this sort of thing and is good at it would love to try it again ?