Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clitheroe and surrounding areas  (Read 629 times)

ThatPunter

Hi all, time to make my first post. I've been into punting for years but never been online with it. Living in the Ribble valley, which is full of prudes and curtain twitchers, I struggle to find a decent local punt. Any that seem to pop up are gone as soon as they appear.

Any RV people on here care to point me in the right direction?

Jay-Jay

Hi all, time to make my first post. I've been into punting for years but never been online with it. Living in the Ribble valley, which is full of prudes and curtain twitchers, I struggle to find a decent local punt. Any that seem to pop up are gone as soon as they appear.

Any RV people on here care to point me in the right direction?
Yep....go West young man!

Jay

Offline chrishornx

And give us the nod as to how you find punts without the internet

Offline spencerd

Two options from clitheroe would be Burnley well in the hills SGK or Accrington and Glistening Jools
.thats it

Offline chrishornx

Two options from clitheroe would be Burnley well in the hills SGK or Accrington and Glistening Jools
.thats it

perhaps you could do a review

Offline Clitheroelad

Get on the A59 to Preston and take a left on to the M6. Head towards Manchester.

On a serious note there was a profile in Clitheroe that then moved to Gisburn of all places then dissapeared. Im sure Blackburnian punted her in Clitheroe.

Offline tesla

op has gone now so dont waste your breath

Offline cueball

On a serious note there was a profile in Clitheroe that then moved to Gisburn of all places then dissapeared. Im sure Blackburnian punted her in Clitheroe.
I think I podged her in gisburn