Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Amber Liverpool  (Read 1139 times)

5 review(s) for Naughty_Amber_ (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline freeze44

Link to profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms- Easy and pretty quick through  text and arranged on the day and services and outfit confirmed and hotel address given quickly.

Location- Good quality of hotel in central Liverpool and no problems getting to the room which amber gave room number soon after arrived and I'm knocking on the door within a few hours of first contact. No delays or hanging around  :thumbsup:

Looks- knock on the door and a pretty and well spoken wg greets me with a big smile and was very happy and would describe her as petite, good figure and the profile picture on aw gives a good idea.

Facially would say 7 out of 10 in a kind of posh girl next door way. She was a little shy at first but keen to please and offered a drink and shower and was in the one piece outfit as requested asking if I liked it and giving a twirl in it!  As getting out of the shower was raring to go with this fit wg!

Age seems right and a nice face, full lips and well proportioned slim but curvy figure. When the outfit came off, she has a good fit curvy body, with good size tits and a nice round ass. Worked for me and was keen to enjoy her!

Services- Lots of deep kissing and quite full on and although I'm not into DFK reckon she would be up for that. Good owo, tasty ro and ok with a bit of a rim, 69, sex in various (covered) and doggy to finish for £150 the hour. She is keen to please, checking your happy and as the meet went on got more and more into it and open to being told what you want and the whole thing was fun, horny and down and dirty. She has a tasty shaved pussy that gets nice and wet and had a good long lick of it! She makes the right noises and no awkward moments or looking at phone etc.

Nice girl to speak with after and no rushing me out, plenty of wipes and helped me get cleaned up and offered a shower after. Room was kept clean and tidy and towels clean, dry and fresh.

Summary- I enjoyed my time with this wg and her profile seems pretty accurate. Comms were good and services delivered well and she seemed to enjoy the meet and got me well up for it. She may be a little sub for some, more a gfe experience and would say need to push things along a bit so maybe not for those who want a wg to take charge.

All in all, a really good time and although costly, would consider returning and seeing what more to come from this wg and recommend if the description floats your boat.