Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUNG_IVY (Manchester Tour)  (Read 1356 times)

8 review(s) for ELLIE_ (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline Tunechi

External Link/Members Only

PRICE - £100 for 30mins

LOCATION - Apartment/Hotel near printworks

LOOKS - size 6 slim blonde, profile pictures are accurate but I found her to be hotter in person and was very pleased when I saw her. She does has braces which I’m not sure if will put some people off. I found them to be cute and really suited her.

COMS - Contacted on adultwork In the morning asking for a booking that afternoon quick response and was booked in for that day pretty much there an then.

BOOKING - Text when I was ready to set off and was given postcode and was told if I’m driving to park at the arndale. Found the place no bother text to say outside and was told she would have to come meet me because you need a key card to get to the rooms. So she met me outside the lifts dressed casual and still looked really fit I knew I was onto a winner. Once we got in the room she was friendly and flirty straight from the start really put me at ease.
Started with owo which was decent she definitely looks amazing while she is. Moved on to 69 lovely shaved pussy could have stayed there for the whole booking but could feel myself getting to excited so asked her for condom. Started in mish lots of dfk which she seemed to really get into, then onto reverse cowgirl which is a sight I’ll struggle to forget for some time haha at this point there was no more hanging on in me and I jumped up off the bed for another great sight of her on all fours talking dirty asking me to cum on her face which was pretty much as soon as I made it off the bed. She took the facial really well and continued sucking a while after which I liked as most girls I’ve seen jump straight up once your done she teased and played with it a little which was so hot. I immediately regretted not booking a hour but there’s always next time.

All in all would definitely recommend it’s just £100 half an hour is abit much for me to be getting into a regular thing but was a great experience with a girl I wouldn’t stand a chance with!

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup: as you say not cheap but building a good name and could be worth a dabble!