Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs over 40 years old - should they be charging over £100 + per hour?  (Read 1878 times)

Browsing the Glasgow and surrounding areas SPs on AW recently, I've noticed some of them are charging pretty high rates of over one hundred pounds plus considering their droopy tits, craggy kippers and less than inspiring loose skin, rolls of flab and/or snooty attitudes, to boot.

Forget Match, POF, etc, OKCupid seems to be the best new site for meeting people so instead of boffing a well used 45 y/o charging £130 an hour, I'd rather go on OKCupid to find a MILF to fuck so, should WGs in their forties reduce their prices?

Offline Tafffie

Up to them, I guess.

There are also 40+ year old WGs in Glasgow and surrounding areas willing to take a knobbing for £50 to £80 per hour. Thats less cash than a night on the piss with my mates, so I wont pretend I've not been tempted.

From their profiles, some are quite nice to look at too, right enough. Any time I've thought of booking one I just wonder what the catch is...

Bottled it so far.

JB1969

Correct me if I am wrong but weren'tthe prossies you have seen and left reviews for 40+ bit of a contradiction if you ask me.

IF I do not like the look of someone I do not see them, plain and simple!  I think we live in a free democracy where people can charge what they want, no matter what they look like.  It does not give us the right to dictate what they can or can not do.  I am in my mid 40's and prefer seeing woman 35 and up, droopy tits or no droopy tits.

Offline Tailpipe

Correct me if I am wrong but weren'tthe prossies you have seen and left reviews for 40+ bit of a contradiction if you ask me.

IF I do not like the look of someone I do not see them, plain and simple!  I think we live in a free democracy where people can charge what they want, no matter what they look like.  It does not give us the right to dictate what they can or can not do.  I am in my mid 40's and prefer seeing woman 35 and up, droopy tits or no droopy tits.

I have kept below 30 in the past but when I make my come back was planning on 35 , but
If they all have droopy tits that is really not going to work for me  :D :D

JB1969

Not all prossies over 35 have droopy tits lol

Offline willie loman

Over here in Edinburgh, not many mature girls at all, not in the parlours anyway, wish there were more, they can charge what they want, some charge less.

Sailormack

Over here in Edinburgh, not many mature girls at all, not in the parlours anyway, wish there were more, they can charge what they want, some charge less.

Remember old Gilfs Tricia and Shirley from Scorpios back in the day.  :cool:

Hibernian

Shirley is Cheryl on AW
Usually works out of West End Glasgow
Lovely Lady

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If a prossie with the looks of Salma Hayek was on the game, then the price would be justified, most look like the worst pictures in the reader's wives page in Razzle. As said before it's a free market and they can charge what they want, if a 50 year old woman charges £150+ an hour, the punters will decide with their wallets if she is worth seeing.

Sailormack

Shirley is Cheryl on AW
Usually works out of West End Glasgow
Lovely Lady

Was Shirley the one who was exposed in the papers?

Offline Roth

If a prossie with the looks of Salma Hayek was on the game, then the price would be justified, most look like the worst pictures in the reader's wives page in Razzle. As said before it's a free market and they can charge what they want, if a 50 year old woman charges £150+ an hour, the punters will decide with their wallets if she is worth seeing.

Age is not usually accurate - most prossies tell you they are younger than they actually are to get the sale.  I add at least 5 years to what they tell me.

Supply and demand should rule prices..Unless you visit a punting desert and there are plenty of decent prossies then it should be a buyer market. At least down south in any case. Unless a prossie has special services I think £100 to £130 per hour is ok price.  Above that is a bit of a rip off considering it is tax free to them!

Correct me if I am wrong but weren'tthe prossies you have seen and left reviews for 40+ bit of a contradiction if you ask me

Very true, JB, but that was before I discovered UK Punting and gotten educated. Now I'm less fluffy and daft, I hope.