Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexxyGabby - Euston  (Read 2172 times)

56 review(s) for SexxyGabby (47 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bumbl3

Location: Was a in small hotel just off euston road easy to find and there was parking :i had late night visit so not sure during daytime)

Communication: Well this was a christmas day treat as i was working and thought i would treat myself to a christmas present after work. I contacted gabby mid afternoon to arrange for evening meet. Replies pretty quick and all was easy to sort out over the phone

Cost: £140+ 20 extra for anal

Appearance: Beautiful young spanish girl so it made everything all that much better

Meet: Arrived about 10mins early texted and got the hotel name and room number and went straight up to the room with no issues at the reception. I asked for uniform and said surprise me and when gabby opened the door in her school girl outfit looking sexy as hell i just wanted to eat her up there and then but i composed myself and had a quick chat and got paper work out the way and the fun started. As i didnt really ask for any type of special service we kind of just went with the flow amd it was all great. Start with some fk and i slowly peeled off her uniform and started kissing my way down feom her neck to her juicey pussy by this point i was rock hard and gabby pulled me up and we fk some more then it was her turn and she did not dissapoint bj was great with not so much hand but more mouth which is what i like then put on the dom and started fucking away, flipped aroumd few positions and once we got to doggy i couldnt resist her sexy arse and had to try anal which was great as she was tight so had to slow it down some and enjoyed that arse shaking as i slowly fucked her arse. After few mins of warming her up i decided to speed it up and make sure her arse was bright red after few spanks. Popped my load and Still had some time to go but i was not feeling round 2 as i was tired from long arse days work so had a quick shower and small chit chat about life and all that and time was up and i left

Link: External Link/Members Only

This is my first review so i am sure its not the best also english is not my first language so im sure lots of spelling and grammer mistakes please let me know how i can improve for future reviews

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP congrats as its your first much appreciated keep them coming   :hi: Gabby is a good fkk so Im glad you enjoyed.

Offline sparkus

I'm determined to get a slot with her, would help if her travels were better broadcast.

Offline nigel4498

would help if her travels were better broadcast.

Looks like Nottingham, Birmingham and Aberdeen are her next touring destinations.

Offline Bumbl3

During our little chit chat in the meet she was saying how its hard for her to get back as she has so many email her but i think best way to keep track is to email her on aw and ask when shes next in or around your area