Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: decadentlydee - Canary Wharf, London  (Read 1944 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline JackTheStripper

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went to see DecedentlyDee today. Started txting her around 12:35pm. At 14:55, I confirmed to her that I would be with her at 15:50.

I arrived at 15:59 as I was driving and took a couple of wrong turns along the way. Didn't get the flat number until 16:32.

Even when I got to the front door, she kept me waiting outside her front door for around another 5 minutes, despite knocking and ringing the bell.

When I got in the flat (which was a nice looking flat), I used the bathroom, then got undressed. She said she was going to do her make up, and disappeared into the other room. She was in the living room for about 10 minutes in total, I heard the sound of a lighter firing up on a few occasions, which unfortunately leads me to believe she is some sort of substance user.

When we did finally get around to it, it was extremely good OWO, ball sucking, deep throat, and I finished buried deep inside her throat, and she took the lot.

She has a decent looking body, no visible marks, but unfortunately really little shrivelled up tits.

She does mumble a bit, although we did have a conversation, and she told me she was Portuguese South African.

If you can resign yourself to that fact that you are probably going to be kept waiting a little bit, she is worth a try, just for the experience. If you are walking on foot - don't bother, as you will probably be kept waiting for some time. Driving recommended.

POSITIVE for the service
NEGATIVE for the timekeeping
NEUTRAL overall

Offline JackTheStripper

I went back the same week to see Dee again, simply because the OWO DT was so amazing.

Unfortunately, the timekeeping issue was again, an issue. At least 30 minutes late in seeing me, and I didn't see anybody leaving the apartment door, so I don't know what possible reason could be if it's not another punter already there.

Plus, on both occasions, she had minimum 1 hour notice that I was coming, as I was coming from Central London and she was around Canary Wharf.

Anyway, I would still go back when in London as I really enjoyed the service.

punther

Shes very scatty....and in the time she keeps you waiting she's probably doing random stuff(and im being serious) like watering plants, moving things (e.g. clothes) from one place to another, taking hits of crack etc.

....but her DT is so ridiculous that a lot of punters have no choice but to put up with it

with her you have to strategize...book a time, tell her you have arrived at said time but...actually arrive 30mins after said time

Offline pumps

What's she mumbling about ? 

drugs really do mess up the brain of some people.

cheers for the review op

Offline JackTheStripper

Sorry, I meant she was talking and responding to my questions, but her responses were difficult to understand due to her mumbling. She wasn't mumbling for no reason like someone talking to themselves lol.

Offline JackTheStripper

Shes very scatty....and in the time she keeps you waiting she's probably doing random stuff(and im being serious) like watering plants, moving things (e.g. clothes) from one place to another, taking hits of crack etc.

....but her DT is so ridiculous that a lot of punters have no choice but to put up with it

with her you have to strategize...book a time, tell her you have arrived at said time but...actually arrive 30mins after said time

Lol - you are exactly right. I was thinking about employing that strategy on the second visit, but I thought better of myself and was worried "what if she is actually on time this time", as I don't like to waste the girls time either. Anyway, I think that it's a safe bet to book 30 minutes before you actually arrive there.

Once you are through the door, the OWO and deep throat is done with gusto, I don't think anybody would be disappointed with it.

If only she was a bit better looking with a nice set of tits, that would be a dream  :rose:

punther

Lol - you are exactly right. I was thinking about employing that strategy on the second visit, but I thought better of myself and was worried "what if she is actually on time this time", as I don't like to waste the girls time either. Anyway, I think that it's a safe bet to book 30 minutes before you actually arrive there.

Once you are through the door, the OWO and deep throat is done with gusto, I don't think anybody would be disappointed with it.

If only she was a bit better looking with a nice set of tits, that would be a dream  :rose:

if you got the cask then veronica a levels can give you an equivalent bj(+ sloppier) shes facially more attractive, great body though tits are a let down

Offline JackTheStripper

if you got the cask then veronica a levels can give you an equivalent bj(+ sloppier) shes facially more attractive, great body though tits are a let down

Punther, I presume you mean Cash, not Cask.

Do you have a link for this "veronica a levels" ? Tried to search AW but no luck. Also a google search brought up a Veronica teaching AS Level Economics in Hounslow  :lol:

punther

Punther, I presume you mean Cash, not Cask.

Do you have a link for this "veronica a levels" ? Tried to search AW but no luck. Also a google search brought up a Veronica teaching AS Level Economics in Hounslow  :lol:

lol yes cash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline unus669

lol yes cash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve been interested, in this Veronica, however her extras are a bit of a maze. I think, some punters have had to pay and some haven’t, from reviews I’ve read :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

I’ve been interested, in this Veronica, however her extras are a bit of a maze. I think, some punters have had to pay and some haven’t, from reviews I’ve read :unknown:

if you are reasonably well endowed you will discover veronica cant deepthroat anywhere near as well as dee  :hi:

Offline unus669

if you are reasonably well endowed you will discover veronica cant deepthroat anywhere near as well as dee  :hi:

Cheers for that. What is well endowed 7’ +? Girth?  :hi:

Offline JackTheStripper

Thanks for the link Punther. This Veronica looks in much better shape than Dee. I will have to road test her next time I'm in London.

It's such a shame about Dee. She could be a real superstar in the game if she sorted out her timekeeping, got her tits done, and started to take care of herself.

Offline claretandblue

Cheers for that. What is well endowed 7’ +? Girth?  :hi:
yeah around that length I would say

Offline unus669

yeah around that length I would say

Cheers for the heads up, I’ll pass on her :thumbsup: