Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Real or not, I'd do her.........  (Read 4128 times)

Offline PuntingPete

Offline rudolph hucker

Uh-oh, CHUBSTER ALERT!!
Don't, I repeat DON'T bother with the PG, I've vetted her for you (so you all owe me)......not the finest specimen ever to grace the streets of Bristol I must admit.

Offline TerryTibbs

Uh-oh, CHUBSTER ALERT!!
Don't, I repeat DON'T bother with the PG, I've vetted her for you (so you all owe me)......not the finest specimen ever to grace the streets of Bristol I must admit.

Yeah............but its too late now Rudolph.

You said you would do her, so you have to do it now!  :thumbsup:

haha.

Terry  :timeout

Offline Daffodil

Yeah............but its too late now Rudolph.

You said you would do her, so you have to do it now!  :thumbsup:

haha.

Terry  :timeout

Quite right, it would be rude not to follow through now Rudolph  :hi:

Offline rudolph hucker

Quite right, it would be rude not to follow through now Rudolph  :hi:

Dutch courage + eye mask = OK, I'll do it and report back. I hate it when you guys gang up on innocent punters like me........ :scare:

Offline Hormann

I recognise her tattoo on leg in photo with white stockings on.

Saw her as Nicole in house at westbury on trym last year.

Thought she was one of best looking wgs ive seen but performance was just ok with next to no english.

Tempted again tho.

SteveNova

Her photos look good to me, but there is an alert regarding authenticity and she has moved to Cardiff !

SirFrank

Fucking hell. Pics on profile look awesome. Is she fat then? I'm trying to think of the polish bird who travelled a lot sweet 21 blah. Amazing face tits and figure but a shit punt. I hit Mach 3 and she lay there like a sack of spuds. That said if this bird is for real I'm going to bust a nut on her

Offline fussyjohn

Yep, she was 'Nicole' last November and is now also appearing under the alias 'Pola':

External Link/Members Only

Offline PuntingPete

Her photos look good to me, but there is an alert regarding authenticity and she has moved to Cardiff !
Bristol's loss is Cardiff's gain  :dance:

Offline Roth

AW showing suspect profile so beware.

Offline Roth

Sorry Stevenova  already mentioned this.

Offline Daffodil

Yes, this profile is definitely suspicious. There used to be a time when a mobile phone being listed was a good indication that the profile was legit, not anymore  :thumbsdown:

Offline Johny Stone

AW asked her to verify, hence that alert on her profile
I've seen it on many profiles who become verified few days later
And about phone number not showing, means that girl has no credits on profile (aw is taking 1 pound each day for showing phone number) or she decided to take it off
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 10:01:58 pm by Johny Stone »

Offline Luke

AW asked her to verify, hence that alert on her profile
I've seen it on many profiles who become verified few days later
And about phone number not showing, means that girl has no credits on profile (aw is taking 1 pound each day for showing phone number) or she decided to take it off
There are loads of examples on the site where these warnings have come across for genuine profiles, some haven't removed them, I guess they are not bothered :unknown:

SirPhilipXX

Now in Edinburgh according to her profile.

She joins AW only 3 days ago. says she's located in Bristol, then Cardiff, then Edinburgh.... something odd going on surely?

Offline UltrasForLife

She joins AW only 3 days ago. says she's located in Bristol, then Cardiff, then Edinburgh.... something odd going on surely?
Never hear of B&S and PG scams? :)

Offline UltrasForLife

I've reported several: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22887.0

just kidding dude  :P its good that things like that are mentioned so if someone looks up her profile id in future, he knows. :hi:

SirFrank

Defo. Travels more than Judith charmers it seems. She's full of shit. Shame

Offline Daffodil

Back in Bristol now. Alert has gone. Verified. Some positive feedback. Possibly genuine after all?

SirPhilipXX

Back in Bristol now. Alert has gone. Verified. Some positive feedback. Possibly genuine after all?

Well worth a try I reckon; number on profile. Great boobs! 

SirFrank

I emailed her and asked if pics were recent and her. She said they were. Tits look awesome. On PG does she look tubby?

Offline badsin

In Nottingham now, so did anybody see her???? Any comments?