Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bell901 - Witham/Maldon  (Read 636 times)

1 review(s) for bell901 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes at £60 (she now charges £90 - way too much)

I saw this lady about a year ago and her then AW profile disappeared so I never made a report.

When I met her, she was based in a flat Maldon/Heybridge way.  It was a fairly rough area with the neighbours hanging out of the windows looking at me and they were very vocal as I waited at the front door to be let in.  I think they knew who and what I was there for.  She now advertises as Witham but I haven't been to her new premises so can't comment.

I would say she is a mid 30's milf, not 26 years old as advertised.

Physically she is slim and soft (not gym fit) with saggy breasts, big nipples and an ok face.  She has quite a few tattoos which I don't mind. 

I see she offers bareback for an extra £50 -  I honestly can't remember if that was on her old profile when I met her, I doubt it was or I wouldn't have normally booked her.

She was quite compliant and gave me OWO, we had covered sex in a few usual positions and I finished in her mouth which she swallowed.  It was a year ago so the finer details elude me.

I do remember leaving and thinking I would see her again but not at that flat.  I really didn't like the attention whilst trying to get in and see her. 

My neutral rating is mainly down to the new higher price.  The service was ok, she was ok, running out of useful things to say.

Offline Hansolo69

So,have you seen her again recently?