Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage - Manchester  (Read 1661 times)

Pakimans768

Went to this place

Chinese massage
Stockport Rd
Manchester

Walked upstairs with no appointment

Older Reception lady was there, and 2 others

One was middle age, one was younger 20-25

I asked for 30 mins massage with younger

Paid £25

Went in, stripped but kept shorts on as it was cold and no towel there,  she came in, she was wearing jeans and a jacket type top, was thinking she’s going to take jeans off and wear some shorts or something

But she was fully dressed and that put me off, massage was ok with no teasing or any signs of HE

She kept looking out of window as seemed like she didn’t want to be there, no conversation, nothing at all

Massage was ok, girl was pretty, but felt awkward cause I just know she didn’t enjoy the job

Was tough to call between a neutral or negative but opted for neutral because massage was ok and really couldn’t have expected anything else as not seen too many reviews of this place so this is TOFTT

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 04:09:12 pm by Goldfinch »

Pakimans768

Offline rizzy00

Went to this place

Chinese massage
Stockport Rd
Manchester

Walked upstairs with no appointment

Older Reception lady was there, and 2 others

One was middle age, one was younger 20-25

I asked for 30 mins massage with younger

Paid £25

Went in, stripped but kept shorts on as it was cold and no towel there,  she came in, she was wearing jeans and a jacket type top, was thinking she’s going to take jeans off and wear some shorts or something

But she was fully dressed and that put me off, massage was ok with no teasing or any signs of HE

She kept looking out of window as seemed like she didn’t want to be there, no conversation, nothing at all

Massage was ok, girl was pretty, but felt awkward cause I just know she didn’t enjoy the job

Was tough to call between a neutral or negative but opted for neutral because massage was ok and really couldn’t have expected anything else as not seen too many reviews of this place so this is TOFTT

Sounds like a shit punt and should be a negative, if its just a massage she should have been focused on giving a decent one.

Pakimans768

Sounds like a shit punt and should be a negative, if its just a massage she should have been focused on giving a decent one.

Yep you’re right, the more I think about it, it should be negative, the girl was enthusiastic, she wasn’t smiling, didn’t make me feel welcome, so does  anyone know how to change to negative

Offline Goldfinch

so does  anyone know how to change to negative

I've changed it for you. :thumbsup: