Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sparkly Secrets - Wolverhampton  (Read 2456 times)

18 review(s) for sparklysecrets (10 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline W_Punter

I've been a casual observer and very very part time punter for a few years now, but had the urge and got back in the saddle recently with sparkly secrets.

External Link/Members Only

Having read her AW feedback and some reviews here, I was confident of a solid result and wasn't disappointed. The girl in question is no stunner in my opinion but by no means unattractive. She has a wonderful figure and some fine 'bounce back' titties which kept me smiling throughout the meeting. I opted for half an hour and no clock watching took place. It was enough time to explore likes/dislikes and secure some positive feedback. I'm now looking for punt number 2 of 2019 but would recommend Ivy and certainly return.

Offline Aurelian999

I've seen Ivy a few times now - one of my regular go to's for a nice fun fuck...

Did she offer CIM for you? She can be a bit.. quirky? on that...

Offline W_Punter

It's on her likes are discretionary and I didn't ask, but given that she was open to most things, if you ask nicely I'm sure she'd oblige.

Offline Aurelian999

As I said, I've seen her a few times and it's been hit n miss depending on her mood...

Offline Spearce

I've seen her once and she was pretty good, unfortunately since then my attempts to meet her again have been met with mixed responses, sometimes she's really keen to the point she contacts me asking if I am looking for a meet, other times when I contact her she can be very blunt and rude, seems very mood dependent

Offline Dumper

As anyone a contact number for her