Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy Hot Sonia_ - Cardiff  (Read 1152 times)

7 review(s) for _Sexy Hot Sonia_ (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Mil 34

Neutral bordering on negative
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Met this girl a few weeks ago in one of the apartments down that famous chip shop alley in Cardiff
Comms all good
Price £80 for half an hour

Arrived at flat text to get number, buzzed straight in

Magic door opened and in front of me was a fairly average looking polish girl.
Offered shower , clean towel given. Nice tidy flat /bathroom

Quick freshen up then back into bedroom.
Money all ready sorted out.
On to the bed to be told because she had a cold no owo, so on with the protection.
Fairly average blowjob which then led into sex.
As I said average looking girl, body slim, small boobs and a scar lower belly so possibly a Caesarian or some other operation.
She took a good pounding to be fair and swapped into a few different positions. Ended up her finishing me off by hand while playing with herself.  Cleaned up then sat chatting with me for ages about Christmas plans.
Really friendly nice girl and in no rush to kick me out, that’s why my review is given as a neutral to be honest. Not bad enough for a negative as she did give a full service but without the owo and maybe cim I didn’t feel fully satisfied.
Would I return NO

Offline Steelworker

Cheers for review, Mil. One to give a miss.

Offline welshpunter17

Ass looks pretty fiiine. As they say, you don't look at the mantelpiece when poking the fire

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Mil 34

If that’s her in the pictures I’ll eat my hat

StevenJ

The reason for you not getting CIM as on her profile she charges it as extras or was it because she has a cold.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Mil 34

Because she had a cold, she wouldn’t do kissing or owo either.

Offline mrfishyfoo

If that’s her in the pictures I’ll eat my hat

BUMP !!!

Having recently podged her, review posted, I'm inclined to agree.  :hi: :hi: