Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunkissedlauren outskirts of Derby  (Read 6411 times)

12 review(s) for Sunkissed lauren (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for sunkissedlauren (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
11 review(s) for sunkissedlauren01 (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5418781) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by j122]
15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5968679) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6966994) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7427439) (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Picket1

javascript:void(0);

First review on here, so hope the link works !!

Communication was initially made by AW e mail
Mobile number was soon received and arrangements made to visit on a new build estate in Littleover Derby.
Easy commute via both A50 and A38

As previously stated a new build property so all good.

I booked an hour @ £100 and worth every penny.
Lauren is a good looking, chatty friendly girl, good body and age seems bang on to me

Plenty of kissing, OWO , sex in various positions and she tasted great.

I normally can’t make round 2 but Lauren got me there so that was a first for a long time!

All good from me , lovely girl and I will return

Cheers

Offline Wozel

Please can you add the link as the one added doesn’t work . Thank you

Picket1

Apologies, I wasn’t sure that the link would work as I wasn’t 100% how to add one.

If you click the link above my initial revue there are several there.

Could admin please add a link on my behalf perhaps?

Cheers

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

Above is link for the profile, but that profile is dead. Graucho, the last reviewer in July noted that her profile had gone.

Picket1, when did you see her?

If recently and she has a new profile, let us know and we can always post the new link. Cheers.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 12:25:15 pm by CoolTiger »

Online Dipper

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Found her new profile...

Above is link for the profile, but that profile is dead. Graucho, the last reviewer in July noted that her profile had gone.

Picket1, when did you see her?

If recently and she has a new profile, let us know and we can always post the new link. Cheers.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is her new profile. 9 previous positive review, so worth indexing her old reviews with this one.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 12:39:14 pm by CoolTiger »

Picket1

CoolTiger, I visited this morning

I only use my iPhone, not a computer for Aw and this site.
Can links be posted from a iPhone (I’m not savvy with this tech stuff)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
A quick read of her profile and she mentions that she previously had a profile and was based in East of Anglia and refers to punters to check on UKP for her previous reviews/profile.

Appears to be a loss for the East of Anglia region if she has now moved to Derby. 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

All now sorted and her new link has been posted. See all the comments made since your review  :hi:

I suspect you can post links from an iphone. I use a poxy Nokia phone so can't help you there.

Perhaps other members could answer this and show you how to post a link directly from your phone.

Offline HailWood

Yes - on the lasses AW profile at the bottom there is her link.
Touch the AW number and the iPhone will ask if you want to select - touch select and the number will be highlighted. Place your finger on the dot in the top left corner and drag it to the http:  - the iPhone will now ask you if you want to Copy.
To paste then put the cursor where you wish the copied text to be inserted and hold for a fraction of a second. The iPhone will now ask if you want to paste.

It’s really quite easy.

Online Dipper

Of course, copy and paste from the bottom of the AW profile. Link including code number.

Picket1

Thanks chaps, I’ll try it in my next review

Cheers

Offline badsin

Easily accessible for me, however seeing the pictures..... Nope :hi:

Offline Wozel

I agree with you however I’ve seen her once and she is not bad looking and will do EVERYTHING!!!!! She will make it her mission to please the fuck out of you

Offline HailWood

I’m with you on that but...
... but what a great likes list and VFM.

Offline badsin

I’m with you on that but...
... but what a great likes list and VFM.

I'd rather pay a bit more, and actually fancy the bird I'm stuffing....... but hey, we're all different  :hi:

Offline HailWood

I'd rather pay a bit more, and actually fancy the bird I'm stuffing....... but hey, we're all different  :hi:
Matey - you know I’m with you on that score  :lol:

Offline John the Sextist

Looks like she's now packed it all up as profile has gone from AW

:unknown: :unknown:

Offline John the Sextist

Another new profile for her...

Yep, I spotted it straight away last week and booked straight away, just in the process of getting a review completed and posting.

I will say one thing, she might not appeal to everyone but I doubt she'd get any negative reviews based on quality of service and enthusiasm and I definitely intend to return.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Another new profile for her...

Have indexed all her previous 10 reviews with her current AW profile.

Offline stockinglover

just stumbled across this review and posts while up in Lincoln area working, I'd just like to add that I saw her when she was in EA near Royston, wouldn't hesitate to see her again if ever I get up Derby way, she is sorely missed in the EA area, excellent punt and takes A at no extra charge even in a 30min appointment. can be tricky getting an appointment but well worth the effort  ;)

Offline surfman

Made a booking last week to see her tomorrow morning. Tried to contact her today to check all was still OK. Profile gone from AW and phone switched off.

Offline cock custard

Looks like she does it for a quick buck.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Made a booking last week to see her tomorrow morning. Tried to contact her today to check all was still OK. Profile gone from AW and phone switched off.

Such a shame.  One of the posts in the EoE section mentioned that she was havign issues with an ex, hence moved to Derby. But it would appear he has not let go off this.

Offline Wozel

She’s an amazing punt. Still sometimes think about my one punt with her.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I seen the profile come and go a few times. I think it goes live when she in need of cash and then it vanishes again until the next time she's brassic.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I seen the profile come and go a few times. I think it goes live when she in need of cash and then it vanishes again until the next time she's brassic.

Both profiles in this thread show the same message

"Sorry, but Sunkissed lauren  /  sunkissedlauren01 is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area".

This would suggest that even the new profile (details posted on 1 April) has now been deleted.

When a profile is hiddentemporarily, the message displayed is usually different.

Offline Wozel

Isn’t it expensive to create a whole new AW profile?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Isn’t it expensive to create a whole new AW profile?

Nope. It's time consuming, more than anything else. Also, ahe then has to verify her profile on EACH occassion she has set up a new profile.

As NTTS suggest, it would be far easier for her to hide her profile when not working. This way, she keeps the same AW profile which would be in punters' HL whenever she is active. When she hides herself, no one gets to see her profile, not even if it is in your HL. 

Offline Wozel

Nope. It's time consuming, more than anything else. Also, ahe then has to verify her profile on EACH occassion she has set up a new profile.

As NTTS suggest, it would be far easier for her to hide her profile when not working. This way, she keeps the same AW profile which would be in punters' HL whenever she is active. When she hides herself, no one gets to see her profile, not even if it is in your HL.

Interesting...... Cheers

dcfchorny

Hi all I saw Sunkissed Lauren then her profile vanished so didn't bother putting a review in. The reason I'm writing this because I bumped in to her and we were chatting and she was telling me that she had to give up due to prying eyes which was making her feel uncomfortable and that it wasn't fair on her clients, she was telling me that she is moving in the next few weeks to Burton on Trent and will be back working again. I for one will definitely be making a visit because that blow job she gives is worth going for plus I find her attractive so it's a big thumbs up from me that she is returning sooner the better.

Online Dipper

Hi all I saw Sunkissed Lauren then her profile vanished so didn't bother putting a review in. The reason I'm writing this because I bumped in to her and we were chatting and she was telling me that she had to give up due to prying eyes which was making her feel uncomfortable and that it wasn't fair on her clients, she was telling me that she is moving in the next few weeks to Burton on Trent and will be back working again. I for one will definitely be making a visit because that blow job she gives is worth going for plus I find her attractive so it's a big thumbs up from me that she is returning sooner the better.

I’m afraid you’re either touting or you’re Lauren unless you can prove otherwise.

Offline Wozel

I’m afraid you’re either touting or you’re Lauren unless you can prove otherwise.
+1

dcfchorny

Trust me I'm not Lauren and I'm not touting how do you expect me to prove otherwise, I know I've only post twice on here which are about 2 different girls plus if I was Lauren why would I have a user name like the one I have

Online hunkybc

:dash: they must think we are all stupid

Offline Lincs.man1

If memory serves me correctly, Fishy wrote a good review on this SP.

Offline John the Sextist

So did I!!

I hope she comes out of retirement as I for one would definitely make another booking  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:drinks: :drinks:

Offline Lincs.man1

Lets hope she does and she will no doubt become busy very quickly! :D

dcfchorny

To be honest she doesn't need anyone touting for her as she was class as the reviews on here suggest, like I said she told me about 3 weeks until she moved and starts working again

Online Dipper

Any publicity = good publicity.  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Did I ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline John the Sextist

If you did it's gone lol

I looked for it for a good read on your reviews and couldn't find it!!

:unknown: :unknown:

Offline Lincs.man1

Mistake on my part Mr F. I've read through the reviews again and it wasn't you at all, apologies. The review i read was by JTS
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 12:38:37 pm by Lincs.man1 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Mistake on my part Mr F. I've read through the reviews again and it wasn't you at all, apologies. The review i read was by JTS

Lols.  :hi: :hi:

Offline John the Sextist

I must be held in high regard if my review has been likened to one from MrFF lol.

Really appreciated, it's a nice compliment and one that gives me comfort in my continuing pursuit of the perfect dirty fuck slut  :lol: :lol:

:drinks: :drinks: :hi: