Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilychan : bait and switch - Avoid  (Read 1124 times)

4 review(s) for  Lilychan (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Legendz

Was looking to punt a tall asian girl and saw her profile and a few reviews and thought would take the plunge

External Link/Members Only

Arranged to meet via text - address near Baker street

Nearer to the meet got a text saying this is lily's friend do you want to meet - I said no want lily is she still available - response yes she is waiting fir you.

Got to the flat got led in by the 'friend' again reitarared wanted lily she then made a phone call, few mins later a girl walks in she was wearing heels so looked quite tall thought it was her. money handed over (200). In the initial texts asked for deep french kissing - in reality it was light and poor, once hers heels were off she was only like 5ft4 so thought can't be her. went to the bed she kept on saying do you want a massage said no - asked for owo which was poor worst I have ever had

Asked if she was lilly she said yes its her, obviously not said her profile was wrong where is lilly. again she said its her

She then asked what I wanted - said what i wanted in the text again she didn't know......

By now wanted to leave asked for 1/2 my money back after around 20 mins - she refused saying services have been offered and she was good

Had a shower then walked out

Total waste of £200 - others beware

Offline king tarzan

If in doubt

Just politely walk away..

Simpletto...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline magnetico

Offline kingnorth1278

• Banned
  • Service Provider
yes, I agreed,

if in doubt

just politely walk away

just simple with that
Banned reason: Service Provider submitting review of herself
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline JayEZ2K

Sorry for the shit punt and waste of money. Thanks for the warning. She doesn't look very good in terms of physical construction from the photos, and from your review is a risk of B&S, and/or shit service. No way that is worth £200 ph. Not worth 150 ph.

Dleepyarchi

I met lily a few times before. She is a bit hard to get a hold of but when you do the meet was amazing. She agrees to a lot of wild dirty things which is a lot of fun. She also arranges parties and has quite a few friends. Maybe you caught her on a bad time. I dont think Lily would do that.

Offline PLeisure

I met lily a few times before. She is a bit hard to get a hold of but when you do the meet was amazing. She agrees to a lot of wild dirty things which is a lot of fun. She also arranges parties and has quite a few friends. Maybe you caught her on a bad time. I dont think Lily would do that.
Did she send you in to write this?  :unknown:

Stevenfun

I met lily a few times before.

Shame you didn't review it in detail though. Eh?