Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie - House of Divine - hard body but twinkle in her eye that she loves it  (Read 4522 times)

New2this27

External Link/Members Only

Short:
just like or even better than photos
killer body - tight, firm, enhanced but very nice tits, leggy, tanned and pretty face.  age about right.
attitude was friendly but twinkle in her eye during session that she enjoys whats she does
superb sex; very capable, likes it quite hard and gives a good PSE.

Long:
I'd wanted to see Maggie for sometime but she is not usually in South Ken.

I showered but put my jeans back on. Maggie arrived in very high heels and lingerie. I explained I wanted a slightly harder PSE experience, to cum once at the end and for her to cum at least once. She was very friendly but with a dirty twinkle always in her eye and voice. This girl was seriously sexy.

We began with kissing and touching and soon Maggie was feeling me up as much as I was her - I couldn't keep my hands off that killer body. She pushed me back on the bed and started to work my cock through the jeans until unbuttoning them to get her hands and lips all over it (OWO). All the time, coming up for kissing and allowing me to feel her now naked (heels and stocking still on) body.

OWO then I began RO on her and passed her a powerful little vibrator I had brought and told her to use on herself at the same time. This had the right affect; she enjoyed it and pretty much kept it in use on and off. I think we did some 69 and then I worked on (RO and fingers) to her to bring her close to cumming; her moaning was building up and she was wet; combination of RO and the vibrator worked well (at one point she was in doggy doing this)  and she used her fingers too - but just as she was about to cum, I stopped her. She sort of begged to finish but this was a good plan.

she was now pretty worked up, slightly flushed and wet. She looked at me like "what the fuck, you stopped me cumin?!" and that led to her wanting to. Bingo.

Mac on, I then flipped her over and went for some doggy with me holding her ankles as I plowed pretty hard. Getting wet. Then over to deep mish with her legs back at one point. Now she began to cum again and I kept going until she did. It was fantastic to see this very leggy, hard bodied sexy girl getting off whilst kissing her and fucking her really hard. She clearly enjoy a harder, faster fucking (I can thank the Priligy for helping with that).

She then turned on me; more OWO, lots of spit and dirty talk (at my request) and I asked if she would ride me cowgirl until I came. She did and the sight of her on top, with her doing most of the work, still in those stockings and heels with that tight figure, tits bouncing, was really quite amazing. I held her arms behind her back in this position and she seemed to enjoy that slightly more firm approach.

Heading towards 40 mins she started to get me into trouble (but in a good way!) and asked me if I wanted to finish with CIM - Yes please.
Maggie, sucking my cock, spit and talking dirty as I came in her beautiful mouth. Amazing.  :yahoo:

We had a nice chat about where she lived in Poland as well as naughty weekends in Ibiza as we cleaned up. No clock watching at all, I left a few mins late after a shower a very very happy man. I can always tell when I am thinking about the punt hours later.

Maggie clearly likes good long hard sex and I was very very happy to oblige. I think she could do sweet GFE as much as PSE, all credit to her.

Will go back and see her again.

vt

I knew Maggie a year or so ago as Nika at LMP where she was a firm fave of mine. She definitely loves the attention, her cowgirl is impressively energetic and her insistent sensual BJs always had me cumming...a very skilled and sexy girl!

I missed her when she left and promised myself a 1-2-1 with her in MK, but never managed to break away from the parties. Your report has whetted my appetite to see her again.

Offline tazz

Saw Maggie today, at first she seemed happy and im in for a great time, once we got down to it she wouldnt DFK, hardly kissed at all. She also ask me if i havea partner and said she can see where ive gone wrong in getting one. Apart from that she sucks bloody well, but wasnt that entusiastic and didnt engadge in any dirty talk etc. On this note i cant really reccommend her.

Offline hendrix

Saw Maggie today, at first she seemed happy and im in for a great time, once we got down to it she wouldnt DFK, hardly kissed at all. She also ask me if i havea partner and said she can see where ive gone wrong in getting one. Apart from that she sucks bloody well, but wasnt that entusiastic and didnt engadge in any dirty talk etc. On this note i cant really reccommend her.

WTF?!

veyronbad

Conflicting reviews guys.

Kissing or no kissing ????? :wacko:

Online Bartolomeo

thats the first review i've seen where she was reluctant to kiss and I double WTF at the comment highlighted by hendrix

vt

thats the first review i've seen where she was reluctant to kiss and I double WTF at the comment highlighted by hendrix

She's not a confrontational girl, quite the opposite, so I imagine he was quoting her out of context...maybe he asked her opinion and she would be honest enough to give it.

As to kissing, at the parties it's not that common so I don't remember passionate snogs, but I can't imagine her witholding if it's on her list and there was no issue with the punter.

Offline tazz

There was no snogs, just some light kissing not for too long. Maybe she was in a bad mood, but cant tolerate someone saying they can see why i dont have a partner and its better that i pay.