Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela ~ Middleton  (Read 1804 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Teamcaramel

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

Just a quick review, probably like most of the others about this lovely lady  :D

Woke up very horny one morning and decided to have a look thru AW to see who was working. Anal is always a go to for me but I find myself having the urge for a proper, deep blowjob as well. Having seen Angela before, she fulfills both requirements.

Shot over a text about 10, arranged for 12 and that was that. She’s always very good with replying and that so it was nice and easy.

Greeted by her at the door, another girl was in the living room obviously works but not sure who she is. Maybe one of you’s Will know? Got to the bedroom, everything in order nice and clean. Sorted the paperwork out, £60 for 30 mins I think. Got undressed and what next followed was a PSE fuck fest. Shoved my dick down her throat till there was none left whilst looking me in the eyes. Pulled it out and demanded I fucked her in the arse...who am I to say no to that! Lasted about 25 mins had a quick shower and off I popped.

Would I recommend? Yes
Good value for money? Most definitely!

Offline Home Alone

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

Greeted by her at the door, another girl was in the living room obviously works but not sure who she is.

That'd almost certainly be Chloebunny69; External Link/Members Only  She & Angela offer a Duo service, which I'm looking forward to sampling next month.

marlboro20

Angela's been on my HL for a while but never got around to meeting her. How's she facially Teancaramel... martks out of 10? Mixed opinions on here

Offline Fac51

OP - cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

Defo on my HL for a visit very very soon.... :D

Offline Teamcaramel

Angela's been on my HL for a while but never got around to meeting her. How's she facially Teancaramel... martks out of 10? Mixed opinions on here

Facially I would say she was average really, not ugly but defo not pretty either. A really nice lady though and takes a good pounding, what more could you want.