Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: blonde_milf1 - outcall - Preston  (Read 3804 times)

4 review(s) for blonde_milf1 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by cueball]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a rarity for me but an unrelated event had put me in a Preston area hotel for a night. With a pocket full of podging tokens, a dangerous mind and a thirst for milfs, the devil was always going to find work for these idol hands. I've had this lass hot listed for a very long time, for just such an event. As soon as i knew where I were going to be, I were straight on the sniff to this lass to line up a punt that I've always fancied doing but her outcall only dictated she'd likely always be a maybe. To add to my decision making, a quick discussion via pm on here with a trusted buddy ensured I'd made the right call. So, bouncing enthusiastically out of my m65 milfs list comes this particular strumpet.

Comm's.... Initial email exchange goes almost immediately to a swap of phone numbers and she called me at a mutually agreed time, not out of the blue but arranged. From then all comms were either quick emails or texts to sort the finer details out. Her Comm's were spot on, very professional, prompt and not too serious.

Venue.... My hotel, it needs no more info than that.

Looks.... now, that's her in the pics but they're old imo. Whilst she's a tidy, smart looking older  milf, I'd put her true age in her 50's but I'd not say 40's. Some of her pics look reasonably up to date but some are certainly out of date. She changes the pics a lot.

The action..... Once She's arrived and got changed, She's dressed exactly as requested (she did ask about attire) and goes into the little role play role with ease, I'm not a massive role play punter but it were a fun little build up to the planned podging.

Once payment is done, it's stood up snogging and feeling each other up. She's full on with the dfk is this lass, I'm working her clothing off whilst snogging her face off until she's bra and knickerless but surprisingly she refuses to remove her basque,  that's a slight mood killer for me as I'm a skin on skin type of chap, there is no embarrassment with either my body or the lass I've locked onto in my book but hey ho, it's what both are comfy with I suppose. I'm bollock naked as always though.

She drops down to give me her first go of owo and its bloody good, she gets stuck in with gusto, giving me a good hard sucking until we climb on the bed and it's my turn to have a lap on her. Refreshingly, she's not a baldy, she's got a neatly trimmed bush that makes  a pleasant change to bury my face in. I get stuck into delivering my fingers and tongue oral gig, she's a very enthusiastic recipient of this, with two in the pink, one in the stink and my tongue battering her clit, she's bucking and moaning, no, cheering me along.

Once I've had a right old sloppy chopped lap on her naturally wet pussy I come up  for a snog and ask about 69. 69 is refused, shame that, it's one of my favorite things is that, the feeling of a lass top to toe on me is one of my favorite things. I suppose it's podging time then, on with the rubber and in i go.
It's mish first, I get a good grip of my outcall toy for today and get stuck into pumping, grunting, puffing, panting  and getting my tongue down her throat.
Cg next, she's on me grinding away, which is ok but not my favorite so it's a move to doggy. In I go and I'm pumping away but I'm thinking 'you took that finger up your wrong un quite easily and enthusiastically'
 So, I whisper "I'd like to Fuck your arse" .... to which she replies "I'll lube up then, put it in"
Without a second asking, I'm taities deep up her rusty sheriffs badge, nicely pumping away until it's time to pop.
Cim is agreed and delivered, I pop in her mouth, to which she spits some but swallows some. I think to myself that I've finished early but I've done my full hour, not bad. Bit of a snog sees my hour done and this lass making tracks down the hotel corridor.

To sum up.... Whilst I genuinely enjoyed my hour with this lass, there is a few caveats that (to me) are worth mentioning....
The no 69 rule is quite a big deal for me, the pussy in my face whilst getting sucked adds to the punting flavour and does a lot to keep my blood racing.
The refusal to fully undress confuses and  disappoints me, I'm there to get naked with a naked lass. There really is no need for any embarrassment as I've made my choice and won't ever ridicule anybody I'm naked with. I love the feeling of a naked lass and that's a big deal in punting for me.
She is older than her profile belies.
I have been torn on the rating of this review but I've rated this punt as positive as i really did enjoy myself, she delivers a very raunchy, enthusiastic punt with likes that are agreed to face to face, I'd guess that's so she's not put on a spot refusing an advertised like. I'd rather have likes that aren't advertised than likes that are refused.
I'll say this, she is a great laugh. A good lass to be around, all the way though the punt, it were cheery smiles and laughs. The hour really did fly by, it were by my own watch that i realised time was up
120 of my hard earned lancashire pounds got me an hour visit from this lass.

Would I recommend.... Yes, for any of you lads that want a reliable, professional outcall with an experienced lass but remember you're meeting a lass in her 50's with some pics that are out of date.

Would I return.... If i were a regular outcall punter then she'd perhaps see a return but I'm not, it's rare and she doesn't do incalls so it's unlikely.

Offline NigelF

Offline frankc

Great reviewing there Pal, I've had the Basque thing a few times but must admit I don't really mind as it give me something to hold on too while I'm pumping away in doggy.....the no 69 thing is a bit strange though seeing as she didn't mind you giving her Oral... did she say why ?

Offline cueball

the no 69 thing is a bit strange though seeing as she didn't mind you giving her Oral... did she say why ?
Says she likes to concentrate on the sucking and can't whilst being lapped

Offline Ponder

Top review CB.
On my HL and but likewise outcall rarely possible.  :dash:

Offline chrishornx

tell me CB does she only do hotel outcalls as for guys around Preston/Blackpool it makes it very expensive or will she visit houses ?

Would love to see her

Offline Goldfinch

So, I whisper "I'd like to Fuck your arse" .... to which she replies "I'll lube up then, put it in"
Without a second asking, I'm taities deep up her rusty sheriffs badge, nicely pumping away until it's time to pop.

Another great read-you have such a way with words. :D :hi:

Offline Ponder

tell me CB does she only do hotel outcalls as for guys around Preston/Blackpool it makes it very expensive or will she visit houses ?

Would love to see her

Chris I was arranging an house visit last year but it fell through on my part.

Offline cueball

Would love to see her
I've no idea pal... Just drop her a line and ask...no harm in asking

Offline chrishornx

I've no idea pal... Just drop her a line and ask...no harm in asking

cheer Is have done looks like hotels only so good for out oft owners but expensive if local as you need to pay for hotel as well

Offline photoclicker

I tried arranging a home visit as I didn't fancy messing about paying extra for a hotel for an hour. Would not do it.
So it a session with nina I guess

Offline chrishornx

I tried arranging a home visit as I didn't fancy messing about paying extra for a hotel for an hour. Would not do it.

yep had similar would love to see her but her fee plus maybe £50 for  a room I wouldn't need after the punt seems expensive

Offline chrishornx

had email chat with her and it looks like you have to provide the hotel room as well, which puts her up in the £170 range which is costly

but tempting

Offline JRWK

I'm the same .. tho I love a good 69, I find I can't concentrate on her muff while she's sucking me ...

Offline photoclicker

It all the messing about too I'd booking etc

Offline Steely Dan

Many negatives mentioned. (e.g no 69 rule). Thanks for the review ... I'll not be following you to this one pal.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:11:10 am by Steely Dan »

Offline cueball

Many negatives mentioned. (e.g no 69 rule). Thanks for the review ... I'll not be following you to this one pal.
I can understand that pal.

As always, I've tried to put as much detail in the review for anybody to make an informed decision.

Offline Torchman

Has anybody seen her recently? She’s been ‘early 50s’ for quite a few years and no recent reviews. Pics are the same for a few years. Any info greatly appreciated. Thans

Offline Smoothballs

Only seems to sell piccies and vids now. Pretty sure she has had retired.

Offline Torchman

Thank you! Pity as she was right up my street, or at least when her pics were taken! Tried a few times to meet up but dates never worked and she was very popular, understandably