Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Astrid of Brooklyns/Cheshire Massage Crewe  (Read 1858 times)

Steve147

Anyone know what's happened to the famous Astrid? Seems to have completely disappeared from the website.

Offline opal

Brooklyns are the best people to ask. You're not likely to get a good response to the question if you haven't contributed.

Offline Rimtastic

I noticed she is off rota, she would be one of my favourite girls over the years, though not been to see her in ages, and last time I did was a disappointment, she said she wasn't told about watersports, and reverse oral not available because of ....., so session consisted of owo and me being rimmed for about 15 mins til I could hold back no longer and she took it in her mouth and spat. Was then asked for £40 extras which we hadn't really agreed, so left feeling underwhelmed, as I had looked forward to seeing her for ages.

Perhaps her new years resolution is to give the game up?

I had some great sessions with her, Brooke and some other girls at Brooklyns best part of 20 years back

Offline jeff23

Up until a few years ago she used to be my regular girl in Crewe and I always enjoyed our sessions. Then she left a couple of times but came back, however she did stop doing A levels for which she was famous, although Brooklyns still listed it as one of her specialities along with swallowing which she has never done!

I always meant to see her again one more time but never got round to it, maybe it was for the best. 
Banned reason: No intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jeff23

Wow!

What the hell was she thinking?   :thumbsdown:

Offline MrScaramanga

Looks rough as fuck on the mugshot
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 06:29:52 pm by MrScaramanga »

Offline rambling_grifff

Have had three bookings with her at Brooklyns in the past but on each occassion she didn't turn up for work. Looking at the mugshot maybe I dodged one there!

Offline Dickled

Have had three bookings with her at Brooklyns in the past but on each occassion she didn't turn up for work. Looking at the mugshot maybe I dodged one there!
I can understand your thinking like that.
But, honestly, once she was a very attractive girl.
Also, her personality was pleasant and likeable and there was nothing about her then that would have led you to believe she was capable of doing what she has done.
It looks like she's ruined her life.

Offline Rimtastic

I can understand your thinking like that.
But, honestly, once she was a very attractive girl.
Also, her personality was pleasant and likeable and there was nothing about her then that would have led you to believe she was capable of doing what she has done.
It looks like she's ruined her life.

I would echo Dickled's comments.

Offline jeff23

I would echo Dickled's comments.

So do I.

She's certainly gone downhill fast in the last six years since I last saw her.  :(

Offline Rack Admirer

Looks rough as fuck on the mugshot

I saw that mugshot in a different newspaper, in an article that didn't mention her sex work. I thought to myself, "I'm sure I've seen that face before". Now I know where!

Have to say she never seemed the happiest soul whenever I saw her. I saw her ages ago (10 to 15 years) for the first time. She was pretty fit then and was famous for doing ALL the extras. Last time I saw her was after she'd taken a break for a few years. I remember her complaining about how prices were still the same as when she started, and generally grinning and bearing it rather than giving a good service. I never saw her again. That was at least 5 years ago, maybe longer.

I feel the sentence is reasonably lenient. If her driving ban starts now - instead of beginning when she leaves prison - then that is farcical.

Offline easyzx6r

i lived in crewe for 4 years and astrid was always on my hit list but i never got to see her. ive seen her real punting video and she looked pure filth what a shame it has come to this  :dash: