Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Spicy Kay - Liverpool  (Read 1353 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JRWK

External Link/Members Only

Spent a bit of time looking for a more mature lady, particularly looking for her oral skills, wasn't really bothered with penetration.  A Southport milf looked to fit the bill, but with little or no feedback decided against.  Then decided Maisie123 fit the bill'
External Link/Members Only

but her dates and mine couldn't agree, so settled on kay.. And was not disappointed.

Venue was smart apartment block on Liverpool waterfront.  £100 for an hour, well, a massage at Sakura would easily set me back that much with no guarantee of half what Kay offered.

She's a friendly lady, doesn't lie about her age, but she has the body of someone half her age.

Met me at the door in short dress, stockings and heels.  After a chat and paperwork sorted, took me to the bedroom told me to get undressed while she changed into a sexy corset. 

DFK started as I felt her legs, bum then boobs .. off came her bra and a suck of her rather nice natural boobs.  On the bed and her knickers came off giving her RO, complete with fingers inside, she tasted very nice and felt tight too. 

Her BJ is great, not hurried at all, tried this with me on my back, 69, and her kneeling in front of me.  Deep throat and slurping noises too.  I wasn't really looking for penetration but couldn't help it.  On with rubber then had her missionary .. before finishing with more deep throat .. and cuddles till time was up

Apparently has a rather large wardrobe, so most fetishes covered, mine was just boring stockings, but what she wore before it all came off definitely highlighted how sexy the music this old fiddle played.  Time well spent!

Definitely going back sometime.   Felt comfortable with her, even if a little nervous (first WG).  Couldn't find a fault anywhere, if you're looking for a proper milf - Kay is for you

Offline Steve McQueen

Good review, I have noted her profile on my searches. Last time I was in Liverpool it was to see the Emperor’s army. So a return visit is on the cards, visit Liverpool one and see this woman. Cheers J