Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Penny Pocket - North West  (Read 2752 times)

6 review(s) for Penny Pocket (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline FrankBooth

Penny Pocket External Link/Members Only

..catching up with a few recent bookings and have actually had several with Penny, so this is a bit of a ‘medley’ (!) - outcalls to NW hotels

£300 for 1.5 hours - I need the recovery time!

Comms: Initial messaging and Bookings via adult work email - always prompt / / responsive; Switches to txt on day of booking, and always easy to communicate with

The girl:
Several bookings in, I'm bound to say she’s gorgeous - very much as her photos show- always wears requested outfits to perfection-  matched by a wonderful personality  - lots of banter and a ‘cute’ voice that gets me as horny as her services do!

Services: spanking, OWO, deep throat, humiliation

The action: For the facefucking fan, Penny is pretty much the ultimate provider; Most often get underway with mild spanking / objectification, but then quickly down to her on her knees for first round; While standing / holding her head, takes full thrusts no problem - cock all the way down her throat for as long as you like. Head over the edge of the bed - fucking her face even deeper/ harder - effortless for her (ok I’m not huge, but clear she has ‘capacity’). All the while she gurgles/ chokes/ strings of saliva everywhere, but a clear glint in her eye willing you on for more. Sometimes I’ve managed to pull out just in time to cover her saliva-sodden face in cum - great view/ make up smeared everywhere ; Most often I can’t resist the full thrust, and it’s a perfect throatpie- again, effortlessly taken by her. 

For when you’ve tired yourself out (she WON’T tire before you!), she then has an amazing cock worship action - deep, slobbering and amazing tongue technique on the head of your cock - even after a relentless / frantic round 1 (usually my maximum), she always gets a second out of me with this technique

Return: oh yes- while may be seen as expensive for some, it's a case of 'you get what you pay for' - definitely the highlight of my punting schedule - has to be a regular

Offline threechilliman

Manchester will soon be more expensive than London to punt in.....

Online mace-window

Penny Pocket External Link/Members Only

..catching up with a few recent bookings and have actually had several with Penny, so this is a bit of a ‘medley’ (!) - outcalls to NW hotels

£300 for 1.5 hours - I need the recovery time!

Comms: Initial messaging and Bookings via adult work email - always prompt / / responsive; Switches to txt on day of booking, and always easy to communicate with

The girl:
Several bookings in, I'm bound to say she’s gorgeous - very much as her photos show- always wears requested outfits to perfection-  matched by a wonderful personality  - lots of banter and a ‘cute’ voice that gets me as horny as her services do!

Services: spanking, OWO, deep throat, humiliation

The action: For the facefucking fan, Penny is pretty much the ultimate provider; Most often get underway with mild spanking / objectification, but then quickly down to her on her knees for first round; While standing / holding her head, takes full thrusts no problem - cock all the way down her throat for as long as you like. Head over the edge of the bed - fucking her face even deeper/ harder - effortless for her (ok I’m not huge, but clear she has ‘capacity’). All the while she gurgles/ chokes/ strings of saliva everywhere, but a clear glint in her eye willing you on for more. Sometimes I’ve managed to pull out just in time to cover her saliva-sodden face in cum - great view/ make up smeared everywhere ; Most often I can’t resist the full thrust, and it’s a perfect throatpie- again, effortlessly taken by her. 

For when you’ve tired yourself out (she WON’T tire before you!), she then has an amazing cock worship action - deep, slobbering and amazing tongue technique on the head of your cock - even after a relentless / frantic round 1 (usually my maximum), she always gets a second out of me with this technique

Return: oh yes- while may be seen as expensive for some, it's a case of 'you get what you pay for' - definitely the highlight of my punting schedule - has to be a regular

Thanks for the review but I don't think I would be into girls dressing like kids to be honest. Can of creepy.

Offline cueball

Thanks for the review but I don't think I would be into girls dressing like kids to be honest. Can of creepy.
I know what you mean, her costumes are a bit disturbing to me too.

She's fuckin expensive as well... Oh, and outcall only  :dash:

Looks wise, I'd podge her if she dressed a bit better, charged a Fuckin lot less and offered incalls... It's not happening is it  :lol:

Online mace-window

I know what you mean, her costumes are a bit disturbing to me too.

She's fuckin expensive as well... Oh, and outcall only  :dash:

Looks wise, I'd podge her if she dressed a bit better, charged a Fuckin lot less and offered incalls... It's not happening is it  :lol:

Likewise. She looks pretty but that daddy/father role play is not my style.

Offline Briddy

For that price. In the words of dragons den. I'm out