Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - Monton Salford  (Read 995 times)

50 review(s) for Lucy361 (42 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by blackburnian]

Offline Steve McQueen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Met Lucy twice in December 2018, one was a straight booking the other was a RB both through AW. As it isn’t permitted to write two positive reviews on the same girl in that period I’ll concentrate on the initial meeting.

LUCY
Lucy is a petite woman with a slim, athletic build and in my opinion good looking. Short reddish hair and had an all over tan. She is very chatty and outgoing, this helped me relax, and did not affect the time we had in the bedroom.

COMMS
No issues here , message, txt and calls all done in time and efficient.

ACCOMMODATION
Nice apartment in a block, clean tidy and modern. Parking on the surrounding streets, had a little problem finding somewhere but eventually it was fine. Offered a drink on arrival.

ACTION
Lucy has been reviewed a number of times on UKP and I have little to add. OWO, some deep throating, RO, Rimming (on her) kissing , I would say FK rather than DFK and a very vigorous CG.

PRICE
£120/hour ( I was there about 90 minutes but that was due to the initial chat

CONCLUSION
A good meeting with an attractive woman in a safe and secure environment, that’s my sort of meeting.

RETURN
Yes, although I note she seems to be touring now.