Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Old Lode Lane- Emma  (Read 2972 times)

Cendric

As I have been a regular visitor to Laura's establishment over the years, she informed me that she had a new girl started today. So decided to visit for one hour. Sent sms as usual and made an appointment for one hour.
On arrival Laura must have been busy so the new girl ( I would say lady) greeted me and led me to the room. She was short, very pleasant and I would say age range between 35 and 45. Very difficult to judge as she was quite attractive and I may be doing her an injustice on guessing her age.
Handed over the £60 and she left the room while I got undressed. She was wearing a blouse and tight leggings.
After a couple of minutes she reappeared. Massage table was heated so very comfortable as she started the usual Chinese music. I have to say she was very eager to please. Kept asking how I liked the massage, which part of my body should she concentrate on the most and constantly asking if I was enjoying myself. She was chatty without being too distracting from the massage.
The massage itself was very good. She knew what she was doing with a mix of professional and sensual touch. Very good in my opinion and within a short period of time I was rock hard and she noticed. I don't like a quick hand relief I prefer it to be built-in to the massage with edging throughout the hour. She did this very well, not rushing and after half an hour asked me to turn over. She then gave me a very sensual head massage and I was gagging for her to stroke my cock. There was about 15 minutes left and she gave me a very slow and gentle wank until she could feel that I wanted to explode. At that point she started to wank me off firmly until I errupted with about a week's worth over my stomach and her hand.
She then cleaned me up and went from the room while I got dressed. A great session and I would return. I understand she will be working from Sunday to Wednesday inclusive.
Positive from me. 

Offline inbruges

I too visited this afternoon and had a very similar experience.

Personally I would put her age at late 40s but she looks young for her age.

The HE for my taste was very average but the massage more than made up for it.

She was definitely keen to please. A very good, professional attitude and good English spoken

Laura informed me that prices for the hour will be going up by £10 imminently which definitely makes an hours' booking less attractive at £70

Offline Littlefoot

Laura informed me that prices for the hour will be going up by £10 imminently which definitely makes an hours' booking less attractive at £70

Indeed. I won't be rushing back now.  :thumbsdown:

Offline l1mpd1ck

Let's hope it's not the start of a trend

Online mr.bluesky

Good report Cendric. Hopefully things will start to improve here after a drop in standards in recent months. Sounds better than the one I saw on  my last visit. Have to agree about the price increase though. 1 hour massages not so tempting now especially  as nothing more than a happy ending on offer

Offline biffo

Hi Guys ,
Thanks for the report , sounds like a visit .
Where is Old Lode Lane ? and have you a contact number .
Cheers .

Rang00n

Sport Therapy Clinic, B92 Solihull

Online mr.bluesky

Hi Guys ,
Thanks for the report , sounds like a visit .
Where is Old Lode Lane ? and have you a contact number .
Cheers .

Directions are on their gumtree website

Cendric

I too visited this afternoon and had a very similar experience.

Personally I would put her age at late 40s but she looks young for her age.

The HE for my taste was very average but the massage more than made up for it.

She was definitely keen to please. A very good, professional attitude and good English spoken

Agree HE can be average unless you instruct her as to how you want it. With me I wanted it built up over a long period of time so the ending was inevitable. She is very willing to please but maybe somewhat inexperienced on that part of the massage service. If prices increase to £70 per hour she will lose me as a long standing customer. A 25% increase is a rip off.

Offline PepeMAGA

Indeed. I won't be rushing back now.  :thumbsdown:
Unless the price is going up to attract more girls. Or offer additional services

Online mr.bluesky

Unless the price is going up to attract more girls. Or offer additional services

I think a happy ending is all you will get at this place  :dash:

Offline inbruges

With a slow and steady decline in 1 hour bookings I predict they will probably revert to the original price.

Its got something to do with her rent going up, however there's a line between getting more per customer and losing customers.

I for one would not pay the £70 per hour, especially if its Laura doing the massage as she's simply not worth that price IMO.

Offline Midsman007

I have had a mix of service at this place.

Massage has always been very basic and HE was ok ish, always seemed very rushed and tugging.

I will admit, if i can't get a punt or my balls are in need of an urgent empty! then this is my go to place....or was!

Online mr.bluesky

I have had a mix of service at this place.

Massage has always been very basic and HE was ok ish, always seemed very rushed and tugging.

I will admit, if i can't get a punt or my balls are in need of an urgent empty! then this is my go to place....or was!

Laura and Nicole always used to do a good happy ending. Student Sophie used to be poor buy she has now improved imo

Offline SolihullPunt

Oh no, shame about the price increase.  I go here quite regularly.

One thing I have  noticed with Laura is she seems surprised when I got for a hour.

Maybe she wants more punters to go for half hour?