Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyJ95 in Salford  (Read 2272 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline B33tle

External Link/Members Only

£130 for an hour

Salford Quays nr BBC

first review on here.....

Had wanted to get some time in during the deadzone between Xmas and New Year and had to be across in Manchester on New Years Eve so had a look around. TBH not much in the way of entertainment on offer but LucyJ caught my eye as offering all services in her rates.

Text and WhatsApp exchanged, 11am slot booked day before the meet only for it to be canned by Lucy later that night, however soon rearranged for slightly later. Turned up a few minutes early, text told me 5 mins and then a call from a clearly upset Lucy saying she had apartment problems :( and didn't know if she was up for it!! and then tone changed and she said to come up anyways! glad I did!!

Pretty girl, shorter than pics on AW....bu great ass...anyway service was very energetic and enthusiastic with imaginative use of everyday object instead of toys to complete DP during anal finale!! lots fingers in all her holes in the build up and encouraging noises throughout.

recommended if you get the chance

Offline Moby Dick

Go on then B33tle, enlighten me.
What every day object did she shove up her arse?

Was it an amazon echo (2nd gen)?

Offline threechilliman

Go on then B33tle, enlighten me.
What every day object did she shove up her arse?

Was it an amazon echo (2nd gen)?

We could play a guessing game!

Offline Moby Dick

I've not met her but I think my guess may be a bit ambitious.

What's yours?
We could play a guessing game!

Offline PussyLover789

What is it with these girls changing their names all the time??  :unknown:

Offline frankc

Offline threechilliman

I've not met her but I think my guess may be a bit ambitious.

What's yours?

Banana or cucumber?

billygreen

Mikeyboy88

Seems odd that this positive review comes straight after the negative one where she was awol but later apologised, yet this review suggests it took place NYE when she was meant to be awol or whatever happened.

Is this as she’s still in damage limitation?

Emilyjane9595

Seems odd that this positive review comes straight after the negative one where she was awol but later apologised, yet this review suggests it took place NYE when she was meant to be awol or whatever happened.

Is this as she’s still in damage limitation?

I went awol on NYD, the day after this.
Echo dot 2, lol.
Christ

Offline cueball

Christ
Is that what you said when he pulled the remote out of your wrong un?  :D

Emilyjane9595

Is that what you said when he pulled the remote out of your wrong un?  :D

Haha. No , no household object go up the back path unfortunately.. lol just buttplugs, love a butt plug  :angelgirl:

Offline Moby Dick

Just re-read review again
Cock in wrong un, and household object in front flue.
Maybe an echo afterall

Haha. No , no household object go up the back path unfortunately.. lol just buttplugs, love a butt plug  :angelgirl:

Offline cueball

Just re-read review again
Cock in wrong un, and household object in front flue.
Maybe an echo afterall
Aahh...front bum  :lol:

Offline cueball

Did remote go up your front bum then?  :D

Mikeyboy88

I went awol on NYD, the day after this.
Echo dot 2, lol.
Christ

I stand corrected, sorry  :kissgirl:

Offline Titi

Sounds like a great shag when you see her but something doesn’t feel right with this lass. Thanks for the review OP.

Offline jonko

So just to clarify is this previously the girl who went under EmilyJane and she's just changed her profile name? Is she really 23 or a bit older?

Offline NigelF

So just to clarify is this previously the girl who went under EmilyJane and she's just changed her profile name? Is she really 23 or a bit older?

Yes, that's her. Only someone who's seen her real ID could tell you her real age. As I said in my review, I think she looks around mid-late 20s. So yes, basically she looks a bit older IMO but not lots older.

Emilyjane9595

23 for definite. Book me, I will show you my passport  :D