Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ElizabethJane-when a girl has this much attitude in Colchester  (Read 1662 times)

Offline mrx007

External Link/Members Only

Fucking hell, £160 for half an hour? Came up in a hunt for CIM and/or facials and this girl lists CIM but says no to CIM in her Q&A section.

Also goes on about how "fingering is crude but you can do it with a condom" and how she'll "punch you if you touch her ass hole".

Fucking hell you'd have less issues from the mrs..... :D

How the fuck did she get so much feedback and any customers at all in Colchester at that rate?

Offline MarkS69

I'd bet my left nut that it's a scam profile.  "She" has the private gallery set up at £4.80 for 24 hours and all the pics have been flagged as non nude by AW.  I'd say the profile is only there to rake in a bit of cash from the gallery.

If you click on the names that have left her feedback they're all now coming up as "not found or is inactive".  Also most of the other girls they've left feedback for are not found or inactive too.  My advice would be to make a booking with her through the AW system and see if you can guess the excuse she'll come up with for not being able to accept it...

Online scutty brown

Colchester? Army town.
She'll be used to fucking Greenjackets. They need orders in words of one syllable to function

Scorpio76

Didn’t she used to be Jo? Sure I saw a thread yesterday saying she’s changed names and bumped up her prices big time

Offline Students Notebook

Didn’t she used to be Jo? Sure I saw a thread yesterday saying she’s changed names and bumped up her prices big time

Yes you did.
This one. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=233725.msg2383465#msg2383465
She used to be Josephine but now is Elizabeth Jane nearly at twice the price.
S.N.

Offline Josaphene

• Service Provider
Hello guys, this profile is indeed me. I am very much real as is my feedback.
CIM is available at my discretion (as per my updated FAQs), thank you for pointing that out. :)

Izzy x
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 06:05:27 pm by Josaphene »

Offline Hackneylad1

CIM is available at my discretion (as per my updated FAQs), thank you for pointing that out. :)

Izzy x

If you are sorting out your profile why not  put your correct age? :lol:

Offline madeinwales56

And while you're at it, service providers need to register on here using their Adultwork monikers. You're welcome babe ...

Offline winkywanky

Izzy x

It states on your profile: My name is Elizabeth-Jane. That's 'Elizabeth' or 'Izzy' for short. Not 'Liz', 'Beth', 'Libby' or 'babe'.

I adore an intellectually stimulating conversation with someone who can challenge me.

OK, I'll bite...for someone who presumably has a made-up name for discretionary purposes, does it really matter if someone calls you Liz, Beth or Libby, or does your faintly ludicrous rate of £250/hr justify your apparent pomposity? Hope that's stimulating enough  :rolleyes:

Offline Hackneylad1

It states on your profile: My name is Elizabeth-Jane. That's 'Elizabeth' or 'Izzy' for short. Not 'Liz', 'Beth', 'Libby' or 'babe'.

I adore an intellectually stimulating conversation with someone who can challenge me.

OK, I'll bite...for someone who presumably has a made-up name for discretionary purposes, does it really matter if someone calls you Liz, Beth or Libby, or does your faintly ludicrous rate of £250/hr justify your apparent pomposity? Hope that's stimulating enough  :rolleyes:

Head up her own arse - hope she is punching herself (if you don't understand read her profile or reread post 1 in this thread :lol:)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 04:40:21 pm by Hackneylad1 »

Offline winkywanky

I should imagine her shit smells of flowers too.

Offline Josaphene

• Service Provider

Pardon me, I don't mean this to be curt in any way but have we met? If not- why do you think my age is different from that stated?

Offline Josaphene

• Service Provider
And while you're at it, service providers need to register on here using their Adultwork monikers. You're welcome babe ...

I have already contacted Admin to request that they change my username to coincide with my AW profile.  :kissgirl:

Offline Hackneylad1

Pardon me, I don't mean this to be curt in any way but have we met? If not- why do you think my age is different from that stated?

Maybe I can refer you to this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174735.0 from reply 50 onwards.

I stated you were 10yrs older than advertised and despite  being asked by other members on here you refused to deny in writing that you were 33 at the time (its an old thread under your previous Josaphene name on AW and you were claiming 23 so thats the 10yrs).

There was an AW review a long time ago on your Josaphene profile that stated you were 10yrs older. That was quickly obliterated with a lot of 1 "review punters" but I did spot it before it went to the bottom of the pile.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 06:18:58 pm by Hackneylad1 »

Offline Josaphene

• Service Provider
Maybe I can refer you to this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174735.0 from reply 50 onwards.

I stated you were 10yrs older than advertised and despite  being asked by other members on here you refused to deny in writing that you were 33 at the time (its an old thread under your previous Josaphene name on AW and you were claiming 23 so thats the 10yrs).

There was an AW review a long time ago on your Josaphene profile that stated you were 10yrs older. That was quickly obliterated with a lot of 1 "review punters" but I did spot it before it went to the bottom of the pile.

I'm more than happy to appease you and state that I am currently 25 and a half years old.  :kiss:

Offline Josaphene

• Service Provider
Thank you so much for your comments guys. I've taken all of your feedback on this thread and the previous one about my new profile on board and I've made changes accordingly. I really appreciate the input, it's super helpful so thank you again.  :rose:

Offline winkywanky

Thank you so much for your comments guys. I've taken all of your feedback on this thread...it's super helpful so thank you again.  :rose:

Apart from the comments about reducing your rate and PG price to a more reasonable level  ;)

Offline monstar

Marketing bollocks trying to portray them as exclusive, high class, etc etc, tactics also used by her duo friend VivienneHardy - more commonly known on here and UKE as Megan, the prossie turned pimp or "the secret agency" founder which failed spectacularly :dash:

Fair play to them if it's working. £250 for typical Essex girls with fantasy profiles and photoshopped pics - no thanks  :timeout:

Jordanladxx

Just going to put this into the mix but if a WG wants to charge a price or state what they like on THIER profile... isn’t it up to them to decide? Consequently it’s up to us if we want to see them?

I really do not understand the need to start berating them.  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Just going to put this into the mix but if a WG wants to charge a price or state what they like on THIER profile... isn’t it up to them to decide? Consequently it’s up to us if we want to see them?

I really do not understand the need to start berating them.  :lol:

It absolutely is, you're quite right.

But the rate is so high, I do wonder whether guys are actually paying that? If they are, that's up to them.

The reality is though, you can pay a lot less and get very good service, and from a British girl. And this forum is about punters debating punting options, including cost and services.

As for the berating, she has invited that with some of her comments on her profile IMO.

But yes, it's for everyone to judge for themselves.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 09:35:16 pm by winkywanky »

Offline winkywanky

To her credit she has retained a dignified silence on the matter.

At least, that's one way of looking at her lack of response.